Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] need help with making the GM/PM moon goddess give 2 soc garm and goldcup..etc

Discussion on [HELP] need help with making the GM/PM moon goddess give 2 soc garm and goldcup..etc within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] need help with making the GM/PM moon goddess give 2 soc garm and goldcup..etc

need help with making the GM/PM moon goddess give 2 soc garm and goldcup..etc

I want to make my market better because its all strange( weapon socketer npc is in market xD)

and i need awesome fast translating..

Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]Making mysql give cps
10/06/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
ok i need some help i have 3.0 bins yes yes we all know they fail:P but anyway im trying ot make it where i can give everone 300k cps. can someone help me with this? if it works i will be more then happy to pay for it:)
[Release]NPC SELLS GOLDCUP
07/16/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 9 Replies
First of all u have to have GoldCup in your server... then all u need to do it add this to NpcTalk.cs This is a good release for donaters.. u cannot get that amount of cps.. so no one will have it.. but if u donate to the server and get the cps.. and buy it.. it will show that u donated... etc.. I MADE THIS FROM SCRATCH SO GIVE ME SOME CREDIT PLEASE, QUESTION : How do I make cps save in CoEmu.. if i sell a DB for 215 cps.. it gives me the cps.. but if i relog... I dont have that 215...
[HELP] need help making moon goddess on source 5065 to give 2soc garm and goldcup.etc
06/01/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
I need help to make moon goddess give 2 soc garment and 2 soc goldcup and 2 soc gm robe please..PLease tell me how and what ID i need to put so she would do that..thanks
[HELP] Can someone Give me the link of the Pserver making Source?
03/24/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
please.