Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]Some help would be needed.

Discussion on [Request]Some help would be needed. within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request]Some help would be needed.

Well, i already know, im going to get flamed like hell. But is here anyone, who would help me to code composing system into CoEmu source? Aint so good at coding yet and would need some help.

Thanks in advance .Laury

EDIT: made a mistake when writed reguest. should be request.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] needed some us client files
05/07/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
I would like someone with the lastest patch of ROM client (US) and FDB extractor to extract and upload these files for me, please. string_enus.lua string_enus.db disabletag_enus.ini All could be found in ../fdb/data.fdb. I needed them to mod my client. (Download Us client + patch will take forever to me >.<') Thanks in advance
[REQUEST]C# code needed
05/19/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
hey there i need code for making guild war work because guild war work but the pole will never stop so there will never be a winner on the pole and the gates never opens after the life is gone and i want to add bless SKILL after u 2rb (i already have 2rb but i dont have heaven blessing after you rb) if anyone can give me some help or something thanks. NOTE: im asking for help not making you do all the work :)
[REQUEST]help needed
10/06/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
hi i seeking help on the 3(6)0x/360x server.. can anyone that play on one of this server help create a new char.. pm me if want to help...im looking for sum1 that can be trusted. ill give my ID and pass to access. p/s ; ive tried to make new char like 20times but still cant make it..hope u guys can help me.
[Request]New Multiclient needed
05/14/2008 - RF Online - 0 Replies
Guys, CM patched the multiclient thing. If you have it installed, you cant log in anymore. Would be nice if anyone can try a new version =)