Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Help Assasian Source.

Discussion on Need Help Assasian Source. within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need Help Assasian Source.

I have the setup source Assasian 5700+ someone can help me here a starting source? i have Windows Dedicated server 2003

Similar Threads Similar Threads
230 Assasian Last chaos Generic name!
08/10/2012 - Last Chaos Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, i would like to sell a 230 assasian on lc generic name the rouge has 5k stats on con. There is also 230 cash armor for rouge and wep. This account is up for offers (euros). Pay through PayPal. Best offer Gets account. My Skype is oOZeeKOo PUSH push
WTS Swtor Sith Assasian..Valor 91..alsome gear..$150 US..just need it gone
05/28/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
hello i have the original key and everything for my account...sith assasian valor 91...alsome gear..6 pieces of AUG war hero..alsome rare mount..300k money in bank with a ton of things to sale for quick cash...crystals..etc will give you all secret questions and answers..original key.."send you a pic of you via email" i can be reached at 864-569-7890..ill answer any more questions you have or you can skype me at srt4fan4u2..email is [email protected] just need it gone..dont play...
[WTS] Steam ACC - Counter Strike Source, Day of Defeat: Source und Half-Life 2: Death
12/12/2010 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
Delete.
[Release]How To Make Tq Source Work + Working Source + Server ByBass + Commands
12/08/2008 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 15 Replies
1: How To Make The Server Work In fact, before other people did not just let ACC now with hi EACC Columbia landing on the settlement of the issue, and the rest is our own how to improve the content of those interested can improve the next. MY MY set and the same. INI MAP INI files and MAP with the client-to-date coverage of the account. server.dat ! And then as long as the client will be able to modify server.dat! 127.0.0.1 192.168.0.1 192.168.1.1 IP。 Please do generally use...