Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

battlepower question

Discussion on battlepower question within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
battlepower question

is it possable to remove the damage cap potency gives and prehaps change it to a damage bonus? if so how would you go about doing this?
Old 05/17/2009, 23:14   #2

public byte[] SpawnEntity(Character Player)

public byte[] CharacterInfo(Character Charr)
Old 05/18/2009, 01:24   #3

would there be a way to change it so potency has not damage cap but instead if you have more potency you do more damage to a max of 30% increase 1% increase per 2 potency you have more than the person your fighting?
Old 05/18/2009, 01:28   #4

elite*gold: 20
Do a check when attacking.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[QUESTION]How do i bypass Xtrap for any private server?[QUESTION]
10/12/2009 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
Exactly what the title says. I keep on getting an xTrap error when i try and load ANY private server that uses XTrap and it's driving me absolutely insane. I cant figure out why it's showing me the error. If anyone has any bypasser for Helix / PaRaDoX or any other server u know that has xTrap can u either PM me the bypass or post it here pls......this is driving me nuts Bump.
[QUESTION]How do i bypass Xtrap for any private server?[QUESTION]
10/02/2009 - Cabal Private Server - 2 Replies
Exactly what the title says. I keep on getting an xTrap error when i try and load ANY private server that uses XTrap and it's driving me absolutely insane. I cant figure out why it's showing me the error. If anyone has any bypasser for Helix / PaRaDoX or any other server u know that has xTrap can u either PM me the bypass or post it here pls......this is driving me nuts