Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to make your LOTF Server "pr0"

Discussion on How to make your LOTF Server "pr0" within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to make your LOTF Server "pr0"

Well im bored , so lets get started.Title explains everything , Ill guide you how to improve LOTF.

First of all , delete all the npc's from client.cs and database(SQL).Try to be re-writting them.I know it takes time , but a lot of lotf npc's are poorly coded.
Delete commands , Re-write them as well.
Delete every of the **** releases you have copy and pasted in your lotf source.
Look in the releases there , and see the other ways of doing the code in better and shorter way(If emme didnt post better way below lol )Look through whole source , delete everything you find useless(BE CAREFUL , MAKE SURE YOU KNOW THE FUNCION OF THE THING YOU DELETE, SO YOU WONT **** UP ANYTHING)
Delete any effects that are sent with UpdateSpawn and stuff...use packets for them.
Do not use ini's - they just causes a lot more trouble
Do not use Cov2 ... or any of XMasterrr's ****.
Run the server invite 2-3 of your friends and tell them to have fun , notice any errors that pop's up, solve them.Or else make exceptions for them...
Also delete skills , and items like Pots and such.Maybe it'll take time , but the result will be good.

Most important note : Keep doing everything by yourself.Its fun to be doing things by yourself really, and you have this feeling that you know your source.And you did everything by yourself.

If you got any problems , questions.Please leave it here , dont spam my PM Box.

Note:If you cant speak english , please use translator.

IMPORTANT NOTE: USE UNTOUCHED LOTF BASIC SOURCE V1.CANT BE INI SOURCE THOUGH.
Old 05/17/2009, 13:43   #2

wow great give me your pr0 source xD
Old 05/17/2009, 13:47   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mejo33 View Post
wow great give me your pr0 source xD
wow how about gtfo out of this thread ... I dont think the title says "Giving out pr0 source , so you lazy ***** can leech"...?
Old 05/17/2009, 14:13   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by damianpesta View Post
Well im bored , so lets get started.Title explains everything , Ill guide you how to improve LOTF.

First of all , delete all the npc's from client.cs and database(SQL).Try to be re-writting them.I know it takes time , but a lot of lotf npc's are poorly coded.
Delete every of the **** releases you have copy and pasted in your lotf source.
Look in the releases there , and see the other ways of doing the code in better and shorter way(If emme didnt post better way below lol )Look through whole source , delete everything you find useless(BE CAREFUL , MAKE SURE YOU KNOW THE FUNCION OF THE THING YOU DELETE, SO YOU WONT **** UP ANYTHING)
Delete any effects that are sent with UpdateSpawn and stuff...use packets for them.
Run the server invite 2-3 of your friends and tell them to have fun , notice any errors that pop's up, solve them.Or else make exceptions for them...

Most important note : Keep doing everything by yourself.Its fun to be doing things by yourself really, and you have this feeling that you know your source.And you did everything by yourself.

lol every one know its the best source and comon ur msn and help me pleas now
Old 05/17/2009, 14:15   #5

Im joking :>
Quote:
Hm can u give me link to good source to edit and make pr0 source ;>?
Old 05/17/2009, 14:20   #6

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
damianpesta > all of you who posted above me.
Old 05/17/2009, 14:20   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mejo33 View Post
Im joking :>

Hm can u give me link to good source to edit and make pr0 source ;>?
Basic LOTF Source with no edits or anything like that , not ini though.
Old 05/17/2009, 14:30   #8

Meh ok ;>
Old 05/17/2009, 16:47   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by damianpesta View Post

Delete every of the shit releases you have copy and pasted in your lotf source.
Look in the releases there , and see the other ways of doing the code in better and shorter way(If emme didnt post better way below lol )Look through whole source , delete everything you find useless(BE CAREFUL , MAKE SURE YOU KNOW THE FUNCION OF THE THING YOU DELETE, SO YOU WONT FUCK UP ANYTHING)
Do not use Cov2 ... or any of XMasterrr's shit.
Also delete skills , and items like Pots and such.Maybe it'll take time , but the result will be good.

IMPORTANT NOTE: USE UNTOUCHED LOTF BASIC SOURCE V1.CANT BE INI SOURCE THOUGH.

oOo this sounds like fun =] I'm going to start
Old 05/17/2009, 16:58   #10

elite*gold: 20
You forgot to mention that the socket system should be replaced..considering it's Infamous' first CO socket system evar.
Old 05/17/2009, 17:02   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetterX View Post
You forgot to mention that the socket system should be replaced..considering it's Infamous' first CO socket system evar.
as far as I know it wont be working with any other sockets (Thats what Infamous said) Im not sure didnt play , and I doubt I will play with sockets.