Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PlayConquer - The Social Network Of Conquer Online

Discussion on PlayConquer - The Social Network Of Conquer Online within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb PlayConquer - The Social Network Of Conquer Online

Good morning,

Personally I'd like to share a great novelty, but is still in the development phase but I'm missing a lot with good results and I hope to finish it as soon as possible!

My intention is to create a social network in which we unite all players and servers in one place, where we will provide all the necessary requirements to actually be a social network, here are the features:
  • Information:
  • Social Network
    (Most stream items are highly interactive, where you may "like" or leave a comment on the content.)

• User Profile Management
    (PlayConquer is easy to customize and you can bring unique features and a social environment to your site members.)

• Photo Gallery
    (The fun-to-use Photo Gallery will be the heart of your profile.)

• Videos
    (Capability that ranges from embedding videos to hosting your own videos.)

• Events
    (Set an event anywhere in the world and it'll display in Google Maps. Create your events with PlayConquer.)

• Servers
    (Nothing better how to find the page on your server Within the social network, ie, you can know all the players or team staff from the server through the social network, and servers have their own photos, videos and events sections. Moreover, there is debate and file sharing resources for their community.)

• Extensible
    (PlayConquer is extensible via its API which gives developers the ability to extend the functionality of community.)

• Privacy Control
    (We take user privacy seriously and have built a robust privacy control system within PlayConquer.)

• Facebook Integration
    (Having your own social network doesn't mean that you have to compete with the big boys such as Facebook. Instead, why not connect your community site with Facebook to get additional features? With Facebook Connect, a community member may login with the member's Facebook account, share status updates, invite Facebook friends, and publish activities to Facebook.)

More picture...
Well guys I'm posting this here little release to be able to share the project and especially to see the players and developers opnion on the social network.
This topic is open for questions, concerns and opinions. Anything that is constructive for our project.
I will attach some pictures for you can view the progress of the project.

I remind you that this social network aims to be a bridge between players and servers, in addition will be free for everyone to use the network as a means of communication and fun!

The project is only 46% complete, we have much to work with, Thank you all! Who has ideas and wants to talk personally PM in forum!

CHANGELOG 27/03/2013, System Chat 91% done
Old 03/24/2013, 17:23   #2

How is this a guide or release? lolwut.
Old 03/24/2013, 18:03   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Aids View Post
How is this a guide or release? lolwut.
A release, but is still incomplete! We are sharing our project aiming to collect as many tips and opinions that will improve the system! Soon it will become a reality, free for everyone!
Old 03/24/2013, 18:09   #4

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Arrow CO2 PServer Guides & Releases -> CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions

This, right now, looks more like just a discussion; therefore I'll move it to the respective section.

#Moved to the right section
Old 03/25/2013, 13:31   #5

You want to make a social network for conquer? Really? Conquer? Is it even worth it?
The idea is great tho.
Old 03/25/2013, 13:37   #6

elite*gold: 130
I like your design :O simple yet good looking
Old 03/25/2013, 15:39   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ryu View Post
You want to make a social network for conquer? Really? Conquer? Is it even worth it?
The idea is great tho.
Yes it is a bold idea, but can it works! As I said from the beginning, we seek to unite servers, players and fans in one place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by turk55 View Post
I like your design :O simple yet good looking
Thanks bro, I'll release a new update later today, I bet you'll like the new chat system!
Old 03/25/2013, 16:32   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.I.G.H.T.M.A.R.E View Post
Yes it is a bold idea, but can it works! As I said from the beginning, we seek to unite servers, players and fans in one place.

Thanks bro, I'll release a new update later today, I bet you'll like the new chat system!
The idea isn't what's bold. It's the game you've chosen for the idea you have.
None the less I would like to hear more about this.
Old 03/25/2013, 16:46   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ryu View Post
The idea isn't what's bold. It's the game you've chosen for the idea you have.
None the less I would like to hear more about this.
Well, thank you!

Our goal is the same as a social network, uniting all the entertainment and to facilitate communication among users.

We are creating the area of servers, where (GMS) contacted the PlayConquer and requesting the insertion of your server community. After checking our team to validate the existence of the server will create a server page.

Page created in the server can post pictures, video, invite users, news and create discussion among its users, in addition to having their chat rooms. All this is managed by GM's own server.

The servers are divided into categories according to the server version.
Old 03/26/2013, 11:14   #10

You will probably not even get 20 active users since CO is dead. That is unless you want a community of retarded people.
Old 03/27/2013, 04:52   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Aids View Post
You will probably not even get 20 active users since CO is dead. That is unless you want a community of retarded people.
Thanks for your opinion, although nothing constructive and very arrogant. Only after the services of the online community we will see the result, irrespective of success or not we will do everything possible to give some! Our primary goal is to acquire knowledge and hobby.
Old 03/27/2013, 07:29   #12

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by N.I.G.H.T.M.A.R.E View Post
Thanks for your opinion, although nothing constructive and very arrogant. Only after the services of the online community we will see the result, irrespective of success or not we will do everything possible to give some! Our primary goal is to acquire knowledge and hobby.
I suggest expanding to include other games then, because Super Aids is overestimating.
Old 03/27/2013, 11:01   #13

Well compare the active users here and on 4b. How many active users are there? Not really a lot. It would maybe have worked 5 years ago.

Like Fang said, expand it to more games. Maybe a social network for gaming.
Old 03/28/2013, 04:57   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fаng View Post
I suggest expanding to include other games then, because Super Aids is overestimating.
I thought about it, yes, but to expand to other games it takes a bigger project and most of all spending on maintenance and hosting will mainly be incalculable. Moreover there are other social networking game which has a sponsorship and large teams of developments, here's just ME!
If everything goes right, we will surely expand!
Old 03/28/2013, 04:59   #15

I thought it was a server advertisement, I was ready to scream "WRONG SECTION". *****.

Tags
network, playconquer