Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question]Packets

Discussion on [Question]Packets within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question]Packets

is their a way to find specfic packets?
Old 05/14/2009, 18:13   #2

elite*gold: 20
Go to your packet.cs Foldier
Old 05/14/2009, 18:24   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete1990 View Post
Go to your packet.cs Foldier
i meant
Code:
SendPacket(General.MyPackets.Vital((long)MyChar.UID, 15, MyChar.Vit));
Summit like this, or do you have to make these lines
Old 05/14/2009, 19:18   #4

elite*gold: 20
Hmmm well my way on doing is typeing it and then finding the meaning of it pops up in a drop down s they are the ones you can use.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[QUESTION]What are the packets 5200+ uses ?
03/03/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 15 Replies
What is the 5200 packets ? what are the packets the 5200+ uses ? Anyhelp would be nice P.S I have a 5200+ client and oldCODB
[Question] What should i use with my packets?
10/16/2009 - General Coding - 4 Replies
Hey i was wondering if it posible to take the packets i found with WPE. And use it with some kind of program with hotkeys? Like if i hit NUM-1 then it uses first packet or Alt+1 or something familiar. I tryt search around but doesn't seem to finde anything. Please help if ye can =). ~ Qvintus
[Question] Packets
04/22/2009 - Kal Online - 3 Replies
As many of you probably know, i've been making a bot for kalonline for a while now. However, i would like to improve the bot by making it read and send packets instead of using pixel detection, but i don't know how to go about this. When i sniffed the KalOnline packets using wireshark, the packets were just a bunch of jibberish. I'm hoping somebody can point me in the right direction. Thanks!
packets tut (question^^)
04/14/2009 - Kal Online - 21 Replies
hey guy im "hacking" realy long kalonline. But Just with Uce and i learned all from tuts from this forum. But since i started "hacking" everybody said that u can hack much better with packets. But i dont know how xD. I searched long in this forum for tuts but didnt find one that explained everything. Would be nice if someone make one. greez Nightmare
Question Regarding Packets
06/12/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
I recall a while ago that someone was talking about a packet that could be sent that would cause everyone in the area to disconnect. Was there anything done to continue work on this? The search criteria is too obscure to find it if it does exist. Ok, what I'm basically asking is if there is a download or discussion link to the packet in question. Please note, I do not want this for malicious purposes. I am not a mine pker, I am not a proper hacker, and I hate scammers to the core. I want...