Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Some Problems Serious problem here!

Discussion on [HELP] Some Problems Serious problem here! within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] Some Problems Serious problem here!

Im running TQ Binary version 5095, but when we test it, the monsters in the TC look likes turtle doves and no name. then when we cant get CPs from monsters, even though we put it in the cq_action. what's the problem here? is it the MSG server? or NPC?
Old 05/12/2009, 12:31   #2

stop asking every single question with binaries we all tell you stop using it if you dont want to listen to us find it your own way.
Old 05/12/2009, 13:34   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeTe Ninja View Post
stop asking every single question with binaries we all tell you stop using it if you dont want to listen to us find it your own way.
lol thats right drop binas and pickup lotf
Old 05/12/2009, 13:44   #4

"the monsters in the TC look likes turtle doves and no name" your using the wrong version of conquer.exe and about the drops check your cq_npc on the action column if u have the right datas to the drops...
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/13/2009, 02:08   #5

thanks eme. your the best.
Old 05/13/2009, 02:25   #6

suck up lo
Old 05/13/2009, 06:47   #7

lmao dont use lotf use TheCoServer in my sig
Old 05/13/2009, 08:20   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeTe Ninja View Post
When you want to Help just say how to w/e
If you don't want to help just SHUT UP
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/13/2009, 15:24   #9

PeTe Ninja ** PAWNED by Spy520

##request close