Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ConquerServer_Basic (5071)

Discussion on ConquerServer_Basic (5071) within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 03/02/2013, 22:45   #16

elite*gold: 0
Please don't edit your topic to remove your original question as it hurts people searching for a solution to a similar problem.
Old 03/03/2013, 01:59   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arco. View Post
Depending on where you got that source, it might not even be my 5071. I've seen people post my 5071 source and end up just being my 5017 or 5018 source.
It's most definitely your 5071, I got it from your release thread & it uses BlowFish. I'm currently trying to convert your encryption another source I'm using, failing at it haha. Mind giving me some pointers?
Old 03/03/2013, 02:38   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Xori^ View Post
It's most definitely your 5071, I got it from your release thread & it uses BlowFish. I'm currently trying to convert your encryption another source I'm using, failing at it haha. Mind giving me some pointers?
my 5018 uses blowfish as well.
Pointer: Don't use it period. Make one yourself because that source is decent at best. I really don't htink thats my5071. Not my final release that is.
Old 03/03/2013, 03:07   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arco. View Post
my 5018 uses blowfish as well.
Pointer: Don't use it period. Make one yourself because that source is decent at best. I really don't htink thats my5071. Not my final release that is.
Mind explaining to me the process of updating from XOR->Blowfish?

Trying to learn how it works ^_^
Old 03/03/2013, 03:09   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Xori^ View Post
Mind explaining to me the process of updating from XOR->Blowfish?

Trying to learn how it works ^_^
lawl.
All I did was implement the files that had the blowfish and after that used the methods needed during login and ****. And adding TQServer to every packet. But this was like 2-3 years ago. I don't code Conquer anymore bro.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
5071 Source
10/17/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 106 Replies
Well I quit the project, as I am back in the HellmouthCo project. I'm not going to waste my time telling everything that is in the source, if you want you can look into it yourself. Not a setup and play source, you need to work on it a good bit. Its hybrids source, with blowfish and dhkeyexchange. Also I have converted most of it to MySQL. Passwords are to be in md5 hash when in the db. The source takes care of it from there. Credits to a few peoples. Nullable for all the help, which was...
[Development]5071 C# Source
09/13/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 36 Replies
Well as some of you know, I have been working on Hybrid's Bugless/Basic source and with the help of Kinshi, I have upgraded it to +5018. The patch I am going for it 5065. Thought it was about time to post a development thread so all of you looking forward to the server can stay updated. I've successfully structured the 5065 character information packet (HUGE thanks to Nullable for teaching me about packets, if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have been able to structure all the packets I...
UCO NonDC Speed Hack ~ 5071+
11/17/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 1469 Replies
Hey Guys, Allot of people only use the speedhack in my multihack so im releasing this simple Standalone Speed hack. After many requests for my speedhack to be NonDC, here it is a successful NonDC Speedhack! For best results use Future's Cracked Conquer.exe Conquer Patch: 5071+ Requirements:
ItemType patch 5071
09/27/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 1 Replies
:bandit:Alright well this is my first itemtype dat and I think my first contribution, You scan if you like since i never did realese my stuff on here theres no reason you should trust me But if you do cool if you dont then scan :bandit:Find any errors let me know Yea I know that gems and tactics arn't shown but Im working on it Instructions: Save it in Conquer folder Open it up Copy itemtype and paste it into the ini file Press the thanks button :D
Is this bot safe for new patch 5071?
11/10/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Is this "ELSE - multi-class bot" safe for version 5071? As in will it not botjail me or anything and does it work for version 5071. anyone that uses it or has can you let me know? Here's the link the the main post for it. It's a elitepvpers post: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-bots-macros/1 03894-else-multi-class-controlclick-bot.html