Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need help plz read

Discussion on need help plz read within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
need help plz read

how can i Use commands plz i need help
Old 05/01/2009, 23:47   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSnake View Post
how can i Use commands plz i need help
lawl
which commands and which game (Qonquer,LOTF or Binary) o.O
Old 05/02/2009, 00:32   #3

i use hamachi do i have to be gm or pm?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PLS READ (teach me how to hack epin) cabal.ph read 1st!!!
07/12/2010 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
pls sumone teach me how to hack cash cards using the cards serial number for cabal.ph... i wont tell anyone... message me on my facebook account>>>>[email protected]<< ;<<< plsssssssssssssssssss..... example i found the serial code 21023538 and the card has been confirmed as still active and unused... how to find its card code and pin...???
READ READ READ !!! LORDYK93 SCAMMER
10/11/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
he scammed a ecsro vip account from me ... he wanna give a lvl 90 sjsro account he change the pw of my account and said i have to wait ... now hes on at epvpers and on in msn but he didnt answer me anymore if you answer me and give me my vip account back i will delete this.!
PEAPLE POSTING ARTMONEY/CP READ ALSO MODS READ!
08/05/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 17 Replies
Im Officially requesting peaple STOP posting Artmoney and ArtCps on EPvPers, as its a scammers tool that n00bs are using to scam random peaple (* Inc other EPvPers *) and thus is against the spirit of the community. IF ALL ARTMONEY AND ARTCP PROGRAMS ARE NOT REMOVED FROM THESE FORUMS I WILL REVOKE THE NO-AIMBOT IN LITE V3n0M POLICY!!!, IF YOUR PRO SCAMMERS THEN IM PRO AIMERS!, THERE IS NO COMPRIMISE, EITHER REMOVE ALL SCAMMING TOOLS OR I PROVIDE EVERYONE WHO WANTS IT 4353 WORKING AIMBOT!....