Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

can any one help me with source projectx

Discussion on can any one help me with source projectx within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
can any one help me with source projectx

can any one tell me what is the error that prevent me to lpg on the game

and how can i fix this error

Old 02/11/2013, 14:33   #2

Change the project to 32 bit. (aka. x86)

I'm surprised people still uses that source after 2 years xD
Old 02/11/2013, 15:01   #3

Received Thanks: 1,147
Use my CO2_CORE_DLL instead of relying on DLLImport calls. You won't have any problem with the architecture

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ProjectX Source
10/28/2018 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 167 Replies
Well I will not develope Conquer anymore and I have decided to close down ProjectX, but I have not talked with any of my partners, because they haven't been on, but they know it's due to lack of players and activity. The reason I will release it is because I won't develope any server more. I was working on a new source based on Project Manifesto, but I quitted that to. I will keep that for my self, if I ever go back to developing, but mostly not. I will not be as much active here neither,...
ProjectX source Cylone
03/27/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hey everyone everytime i use cyclone ingame it Disconnects me im not sure if it dose it with any other skills but how do i stop it?
ProjectX Source
02/07/2012 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 2 Replies
This is just a reupload, not our current source, because the other link seems to be dead and I'm tired of people asking me all the time if I could reupload it, so here it is. Do not ask if you can get our current source, because it will NEVER be public nor for sale. ProjectXFull.rar Original thread: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-pserver-guid es-releases/990423-projectx-source.html
Need help with projectx source.
09/29/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Hello everyone i've download all files for projectx source and also i putted the right files in C:/ Driver and when i start the projectx console there comes a error like this>>> ImageShack&#174; - Online Photo and Video Hosting <<< And also i'm using windows 7 64bit
need help in ProjectX source
07/30/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Can some1 tell me how can i delite a skill for example hercules..