Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Couple of Questions

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Couple of Questions

- Solved

- i'd like to know how do i Send the Spell Icon into Middle of Screen like this Pic :-
Note i've Sent Spell packet with ID of the Added SPell but nothing happened :S

Regards
Shadowman123

« Auth Crypto - stackoverflow exception? C_C | Key not found error »

Similar Threads
I have a couple of questions
04/22/2011 - S4 League - 5 Replies
Hello, i have a couple of questions i would like you to answer: 1.About those values, as far as i know, they are not patchable, are they? Because this will cause extremely large troubles in s4's economy! 2.Is this detectable, i mean, in a...
A couple of questions.
10/14/2009 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 9 Replies
I want to know what in a source determines what client version the source is compatible with. Can anybody explain that to me? This next question is for those who know the AndreaCo/FutureCo Source that xelios released. How can I set up my LOTF...
[HELP]Just a couple of questions
05/21/2009 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 5 Replies
what is a static ip and how do i get one? if i made a new item fo rmy server does the image have to be saved as dds? How ot make a Gold cup? like whats the UID for talismans? More to come*
Couple of questions
09/04/2008 - SRO Ask the Experts - 4 Replies
Hello everyone, I'm new to sro, just started yesterday and have a couple of questions, I hope you guys can help me. 1.- How are sp spend? I've been reading about sp farming so I haven't used a single sp. Right now my char is lvl 10 and have 310...
Couple of questions
01/20/2006 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 0 Replies
Are the memory address the same in CO2 for Stam, HP and Mana as they where in CO1.0? If not what are they, or do I have to fiund them myself >:o ? Has anyone found a way to find a player on the current screen (as in mouse co-ords)? Reason I...