Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Good Source

Discussion on [Request] Good Source within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile [Request] Good Source

Hey Guys,

I was wondering if there is a server/source for a 5017 that has like everything in it

Cheers Invicuous..
Old 04/25/2009, 10:53   #2

Sorry mate, you're out of luck.

The posts after me will probably be people flaming you.. But I'm not in the mood to flame so...

If you're not interested in coding anything (shame on you) then you should just try find the TQ Binaries, which is on patch 5065.

Anyway, gl.
Old 04/25/2009, 12:21   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaMe~ View Post
Sorry mate, you're out of luck.

The posts after me will probably be people flaming you.. But I'm not in the mood to flame so...

If you're not interested in coding anything (shame on you) then you should just try find the TQ Binaries, which is on patch 5065.

Anyway, gl.

Thanks, I appreciate what you have done

I request Lock please before further flaming.
Old 04/25/2009, 19:31   #4

If you want to have something done, do it.c
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request]5165 good working source, i lost my one :(
03/07/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Title tells everything, please gimme one fast
[Request] edited Client 5095 and a good source for it
10/15/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Please can anyone help me to get a source and client for patch 5095? Would really appriciate it Greetings
[Request] PvP Source a good one
08/24/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
i need a good pvp where can i get one or better post in this theard if u have or can find one for me thanks it must be lotf.
[Request]I need a good Source
07/29/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hi. I've tried a few sources, I started with Steals pack and now im at Yuki's source V 1.2. It's pretty good it has ninja(But no skills working), it has ninja gear, it has working gw ( althought its not the best), it has some pretty good stuff and I like it, but the only thing is that it has a messed up pk system like alot of LOFT sources, like you can fb or ss from a certain position and it goes thru the player and it's suppose to hit but it doesn't. I heard from few people that to fix this...
[Request]I need a good Source
07/29/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Hi. I've tried a few sources, I started with Steals pack and now im at Yuki's source V 1.2. It's pretty good it has ninja(But no skills working), it has ninja gear, it has working gw ( althought its not the best), it has some pretty good stuff and I like it, but the only thing is that it has a messed up pk system like alot of LOFT sources, like you can fb or ss from a certain position and it goes thru the player and it's suppose to hit but it doesn't. I heard from few people that to fix this...