Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wrong name

Discussion on wrong name within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wrong name

I didnt really know what to call the title lol so anyways when i load my client using start.exe once its loaded and on the login screen it has a diff name than what i set it to how would i change this?

[rebel co] < what it says at bottom of screen

and how do i get it to stop opening a link to conquers website once you close the game??

thanks
Old 01/21/2013, 04:08   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Search the client for "[rebel co]" and your problems will be solved.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/21/2013, 04:29   #3

Go to your client / ini > StrRes.ini and look for [rebel co] if you were talking about the Window name below when starting conquer application.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/21/2013, 15:51   #4

yeh its the window name lol didnt know what it was called and thanks that worked perfectly