Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PhoenixCO

Discussion on PhoenixCO within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile PhoenixCO

plz plz ineed the websit
PhoenixCO im wait
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
.::BUY::. .::Phoenixco account::.
08/22/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
.::BUY::. .::Phoenixco account::. ------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------- lvl 120+ archer 115+ trojan 115+ fire tao ------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------- lvl 115+ cyclone-archer lvl 115+ superman-archer lvl 115+ fire-fire
PhoenixCO | Needs | A | GM
08/22/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
hey we need a for the private server PhoenixCO/ShadowCO/PorousCo (PhoenixCo - Beta Emulator - Powered by CO.CC) but we dont take just a person you need to help the server with something. our Weapon/Armor Maker is on vacation ;s now is our problem that we need to finish our 130 armors (Design is done) but we dont know how to implent it and the weapon/armor maker is on vacation for 3 weeks Can you help? then add me on msn [email protected] | Or yahoo...
PhoenixCo Best Private server ever
08/19/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Join phoenixCO now. Or get raped by the ass pirate monkeys. You can find me on hotmail. [email protected] Or in phoenixCO i am TheHolyGod. Oh and Think-Fast pwns us all. So ya
PorousCO and PhoenixCO are merged cuz we got the same IP
08/17/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 15 Replies
Hey people PorousCO and PhoenixCO are Merged cuz we got the same IP we are both using Net Service so i contacted them to use something else but they said why we dont merg we got the site and u got the forum, so i said yea ok sure. So Here Is The Website: PhoenixCo - PorousCO
PhoenixCO is online again (to the players of phoenixco)
08/12/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 17 Replies
well the title already says it "PhoenixCO is online again (to the players of phoenixco)" PhoenixCo - Beta Emulator - Powered by CO.CC and join fast! The server is most of te weak 24/7 but there are days that we are working on it so it will be sometimes 12 hours online a day PhoenixCO Team: BrainlessX (Coder) WTFwolf (Scripter) inferno (Website Designer) BrainlessX (Scripter)