Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Please help with useful guide

Discussion on Please help with useful guide within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Please help with useful guide

Hi all please help me i wanna conquer binary ready for using
and the guide to make the server because iam only new one in conquer private servers my email is: please add and tell me and Thank You for all things
Old 04/22/2009, 11:32   #2

elite*gold: 0
Search button , there is very cool guides and for you because u r beginner u should use LOFT for Start

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[GUIDE] How to Skill Guide für alle Klassen (Teil 1/2 Krieger und Ninjas)
12/23/2010 - Metin2 Guides & Templates - 42 Replies
So hier ist mein erster Guide :cool: hoffe er gefällt euch :D 1. Der Krieger 1.1 Der Körper Krieger Die Vorteile des Körper-Kriegers ( KK ) sind Schnelligkeit, und der Dmg den dieser Char reinzimmern kann.
[GUIDE] Item Filter Guide | Cabal Crafting & Dungeon Guide by Dewa Gempak.
06/15/2008 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
Since its his work, just SHARING it here, i just gonna link his URL from his work. because i dont like copy and pasting other ppl's guides: http://119.110.98.150:90/ipb/index.php?showtopic= 1145 Q#1: Does it work with CabalRider (PH)? A#1: Yes, it works, i tried it personally myself. Q#2: I'm too dumb to understand it, how to make it work. A#2: Try reading it again and again, if u still don't know how, don't use it then sleep.gif