Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 23:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Conquer Client v5375 crashes during login procedure

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Conquer Client v5375 crashes during login procedure

Hello,

I usually set-up private servers and different sources easily without special tutorials or help, but today I've got a redundant problem with both of my computers.

I've checked Auth & Game source and built both, I'm sure that it doesn't come from configurations. Plus, ini files seems well configurated too. Tests have been lunched with firewall and antivirus turned-off.

Here's my problem : when I lunch my conquer client, and enter my login informations, it starts to connect normally but then, the client shuts-down. Auth's console shows an incoming connection, and Game's console nothing at all.

I use Hamachi IP, conquer loader v5, VS 2010. The strangest thing is that this server ran before on my computers without having any issues. Consoles don't show any error, even VS 2010.

What should cause this problem, on different PCs? I've downloaded the client again, same problem. I'm lost.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/13/2013, 15:26   #2

One of my friend had same issue , the game was crashing on log-in, he had to reinstall OS in order to fix that
i am having an issue about same with the portforwarding, worked before now it wont connect to game server using external ip and an external computer, only on local network it works.

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/13/2013, 16:04   #3

It can't come from the OS system... I don't have any arguments, but it's impossible. I don't have any problem, I run other servers, but not this one... well, not this one anymore I would have to say.

By the way, thanks for your answer.
Old 12/26/2017, 08:14   #4

after you login, does it show a black screen? or it just automatically close?

after you login, does it appear as a blackscreen? or it just close the conquer.exe?

Old 12/27/2017, 03:20   #5

2013 dude