Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

In Game Visual Problems

Discussion on In Game Visual Problems within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
In Game Visual Problems

I'm working on the source that was released titled, "Snake source 5632 for epvpers" which seems to be Impulses source with very few if any upgrades.

Anyway, in game each char look different on their own screen. Dragon souls do not show and it seems that even some characters are invisible to each other.

So... I digress; how do I go about fixing that problem?

It seems mainly to be dragon souls and weapon accessories. If chars don't wear them they seem to fine. Also steeds all appear as the same lavender steed.... Any help is greatly appreciated
Old 01/08/2013, 05:02   #2

ask in the private server section
Old 01/08/2013, 06:00   #3

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,976
Arrow CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions -> CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions

#Moved to the right section
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/08/2013, 09:33   #4

Chars being inv to eachother can be a thing related to the map type.
It seems that some things (packets) are not sent correctly to the client.
I can be wrong, so don't take this for granted.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/08/2013, 14:46   #5

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
that's a screen issue. For clients to display to eachother, the server needs to properly keep track of who is visible to eachother and send the appropriate spawn packets.

Invisible clients = no spawn entity packet being sent
No visible Dragon Souls = incorrectly filled out spawn packet
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/08/2013, 16:39   #6

It seems to be mainly the dragon souls that don't show. As well as weapon accessories randomly popping up on people. like a trojan will have a dragon bone show when it shouldn't.

@pro4nver thanks again
Old 01/08/2013, 19:38   #7

i guess that should explain the problem better
names are ****** up
effects of dragon souls are ****** up
effects of skills are ****** up
so guess that's the entity packet as pro4never mentioned

ill try to guess it with break point , will post solution if it worked out

edit:
so far made a packet logger (still developing it , packets are so ****** up , still looking for the packet structure and guessing) , sorry didn't fix it yet gota get ready for my exams , if i've fixed it ill post the right packet structure/filling
but honestly this source is so ****** up , been maybe +20 hrs working on it and it still need more work
here is what i've did so far

Tags
5632, conquer 2.0, visuals