Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Guild Problem !

Discussion on Guild Problem ! within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Guild Problem !

Hi everyone i have a problem with my server and created more than 3 if the guild 4 Does not Appear Guilds but when I give is only appreciating relog .. 5677 source help me who thinks can help me !
Old 12/25/2012, 00:11   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Arrow CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions -> CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions

#Moved to the right section

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Guild war problem
06/28/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi, I have a problem with the war between guilds: When you enter the arena of war you are immediately teleported to the village. I also tried to put the index in config game99 110 111, but the problem persists. Use File, 2011 with Rev. 2019, those who can help me? Thank you.
guild problem
12/18/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
the problem is the maximum level of guild exp 0. How to make donations?
Guild War Problem
05/29/2011 - Flyff Private Server - 0 Replies
Servas, also ich habe folgendes Problem: Ich will den GGW bzw. halt den Guild Siege machen und ich kann mich anmelden und so, das ist alles kein problem, ich komme bis zu dem Punkt wo man in die GW Arena geblinkt wird und dann noch ein paar minuten auf den Anfang warten muss. nach dieser Zeit werde ich in den Kampfteil geportet und dann laufen 10 sek ab und der GW ist vorbei. Somit geht mir der Teil der Kampfzeit ab. Ich vermute es liegt daran, das bei den Files keine Guild Combat dabei...
[Help]Guild Problem
07/20/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hey guys...I've been wondering if some of you can tip me with a good "Pass Leadership" code... I've made this one #region Leadership else if (Control == 7) { if ((GC.MyChar.MyGuild != null && GC.MyChar.GuildRank == NewestCOServer.Features.GuildRank.GuildLeader)) { ...
Guild problem
01/03/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 8 Replies
Hey. Recently, there's been a bug or something in my guild. Whenever you press "g", you instantly crash. Everyone in my guild has the problem, and i was just wondering if there's another way to leave the guild. Cheers, Zenuki