Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 12:07

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Request]Black&White Source or other source for version 5065 or 5095

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 1
[Request]Black&White Source or other source for version 5065 or 5095

I need Source Black and White or from other server

i wanna Start a server..

All who help me will got Pm or Gm on my server..



________

Tnx



andreiu is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 354
Received Thanks: 105
BW Co is using binaries


CoAttack is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 1
Hi

Can u post the link?
andreiu is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 354
Received Thanks: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreiu View Post
Can u post the link?
no because you just want people to do the work for you


CoAttack is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 1
Is not like u said.. i don't know .. and is hard to mee to make a server.. and nobody help me....... all people are bad.. .........in this world all wants to be very good and the person in the top don't help..others..
andreiu is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 275
Received Thanks: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoAttack View Post
BW Co is using binaries
Yeah they did switch to Binaries, but I have acopy of the 5017 source, Black and White CO, is one of the worlds greatest coded sources.

Sorry I can't give it you joo
Vortex. is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 1
Nobody will learn more.. and nobody will help because all people hearts are .. so small..
andreiu is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 74
Received Thanks: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex. View Post
Yeah they did switch to Binaries, but I have acopy of the 5017 source, Black and White CO, is one of the worlds greatest coded sources.

Sorry I can't give it you joo
lol ur not the only 1 that has lol.... they released it
destany is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 424
Received Thanks: 424
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex. View Post
Yeah they did switch to Binaries, but I have acopy of the 5017 source, Black and White CO, is one of the worlds greatest coded sources.

Sorry I can't give it you joo

LoL U Not The Only One Who Have The Source

We also Have That Source Cuz The Source Was Here From Long Time
BrokeN^WinG is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 1
hi

Please Post the link because i can't find it..


____

tNx
andreiu is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,119
Received Thanks: 328
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex. View Post
Yeah they did switch to Binaries, but I have acopy of the 5017 source, Black and White CO, is one of the worlds greatest coded sources.

Sorry I can't give it you joo
It's LOTF, so there is no possible way that the statement "worlds greatest coded source" works with that.

And at OP: Wow. Stop saying nobody will help you, because how exactly will you help us? You'll just leach to YOUR hearts desire and not give anything back, because as you said "It's too hard to make a server". x.x

And there are guides for a reason. <_>
LetterX is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 3
that was an understatement.. that server would have been big if they could keep it up for more then an hr.. and chars didnt automaticly rb at level 133 >.> that was bullshit
hoffm574 is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 275
Received Thanks: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by destany View Post
lol ur not the only 1 that has lol.... they released it
Oi destany its Michael, from CoAdv lawl

And guys a get your point, but it was a very well coded source, and i'll give em that.
Vortex. is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 266
Received Thanks: 37
dude learn or leave because no 1 gonna work for you.. did you say it is hard to me huh? so quit
BloofyGirl is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 275
Received Thanks: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloofyGirl View Post
dude learn or leave because no 1 gonna work for you.. did you say it is hard to me huh? so quit
Nah, don't say that, recomend some tutorials for him.

There was a time when we all couldn't code.


Vortex. is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[REQUEST] 5065 Source
Can someone release a 5065 source or give me the link to one please?
9 Replies - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
[Request] 5065 TQ Binary Source
Hello Elitepvpers, Someone Have 5065 TQ Binaries Source Here? Full Translated Or 95% Translated: That Also Having This: 1.Frozen Grotto 1-3...
4 Replies - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
[REQUEST] Can someone help me with a 5095 source?
Hey E*Pvpers, I'm having a weird error w/ a 5095 source that always seems to be there...Always. Can anyone help with these errors in... ...
11 Replies - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
[Release] BLACK AND WHITE CO SOURCE!!
ADD ME ON MSN FOR IT!!!
15 Replies - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.