Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[help]Login Freeze Fix

Discussion on [help]Login Freeze Fix within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [help]Login Freeze Fix

Could Sombody Please Help me?

I need a fix For Login Freeze! Im Running my Own Custom Version Of CoV2!
If Can Help Please add me On Windows live Messenger aka Msn My id is !!!
Old 04/08/2009, 04:33   #2

elite*gold: 20
The worst release of LOTF? You're doomed.

Better off picking another release...and work on fixing the login freeze. ;d

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[REQUEST] Login server for CoemuV2 errors and login freeze.
07/21/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss81/onlyme64/e rror2.jpg I get this error when i try to debug the login server. But strangley when i open the login server from bin/release it opens without any errors. When i open it from bin/debug it crashes. When i open the the good login server and game server and try to log in and i get a login freeze. Here is a screeny: http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss81/onlyme64/ error3.jpg What do i do? :(
Login Freeze?
06/15/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Im running 5065. Every like 5 hours or so it just crashes and a window pops up saying it crashed. Then i have to restart the whole account server over. I know there is a EACC account server but i have no clue where to get or how to fix myn. I just need a fix for mine because this problem can get very anoying. If anyone can show me how to fix it or reduce the crashing problem that would help alot. Also if i buy a dedicated server will that reduce the chance of crash. I just want a stable account...
[Help] Login Freeze
11/21/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies
We just fix the bug as the login that is disconnected to create the characters The souncer I use is the powersoucerCO THANK all :mofo::handsdown:
Login Freeze?
08/20/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Hey, im now getting login freeze... i never used to? Using LOTF edited.. ( stealarchers) any help? on how to fix.
How can i fix Login Freeze???
08/05/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Anyone can help me ..i need to find how to fix Login freezings on ShadowCo source... i made it auto restart but nee to find how to fix the login freeze bug:confused: