Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

It's official

Discussion on It's official within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 04/02/2009, 23:57   #31

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 8,592
I am surprised it took them so long to send out another threatening letter. I have received a letter of somewhat similar about 6 months ago. That is why i started lacking in the Conquer community though they seemed to have come down a bit more harsh on you.

All the best Andy, hope it all works out.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EC Official Injector, Official Injector by Cyclops
09/12/2009 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies
Official Injector by Cyclops Alright so this morning i decided to make EC an official injector! xD http://i25.tinypic.com/2eyl18p.jpg Download: Download the injector here. Virustotal:
Official
02/04/2007 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Hy i want to know if is possible to hack on official server. Like as WPE or megablax. I try to hack with it but i can't do anything. The only hack works on official for me is the speed hack with cheat egine end it is undectable because i use it for one mounth. I want to say if there are a way to levelling fast because i'm very boring to be a correct player :) . Thanks and contact me plz. I write my email if you want to contact me in private: [email protected] Thanks and sorry for the bad...