Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST] Skill add HELP

Discussion on [REQUEST] Skill add HELP within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile [REQUEST] HELP

1. Hello, i am adding ninja to my Loft and wondered how to add all skills like TwoFold Blades? I have all the files needed in my client so...
2. Well also i wondered if there was any fast way to import items from itemtype to CoItems and ItemNamesToID?
Attached Files
File Type: txt COItems.txt (639.6 KB, 20 views)
Old 04/02/2009, 02:36   #2

first can i know what you did or added in your server... like a list of updates or something.. all of them if you can then i will tell you =]
Old 04/02/2009, 07:35   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoaT pLz View Post
first can i know what you did or added in your server... like a list of updates or something.. all of them if you can then i will tell you =]
Well if you cant add the job or atleast tried to attempt then im sure you dont even know how to be able to import the skills because it takes alot of time to import JUST the skills.
Old 04/02/2009, 12:48   #4

Then help me adding the stats!
How do i fix stats of a new class?
Old 04/02/2009, 17:03   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
Then help me adding the stats!
How do i fix stats of a new class?
Sorry i dont like to release because then people will just ask for more or make me improve it all i can tell you is for what im doing for LOTF is changing things that are useless that no one uses like daggers or hammers to katanas, and we dont really need garments so i think imma change garments to ninja armors and earrings to veils because each job has their own hat/cap anyways and yeah, then ill change for skills penetration to Twofold Blades, and seiz to Toxic Fog, and i cant think on the top of my head of the other useless skills.

Thank me if i gave you a idea
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/02/2009, 22:06   #6

or just actually add it in instead of replacing weapons

btw if you go to acid co dagger is like the strongest there hitting 1m on pole >< with club or blade
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2009, 00:27   #7

Lol you dont understand the ninja items arent recognize in the client.