Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTF happened....

Discussion on WTF happened.... within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 03/27/2009, 21:50   #16

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrivenPain3 View Post
Well some of us don't know **** about c# and wtf its about. Like me. I'm not a smart son of a *****. I'm 14 but dat doesn't matter. The thing is where do you start? What words phrases do you use? How to start? Hmm. Who wants to spend 500 dollars to learn C# and other junk. May i ask. Why are you so worried about it?
$500? Since when did using Google cost $500? o.O

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1nk1n*P4rK View Post
AND NOOBS! TQ Binary Is CopyRighted!That mean YOU cant Sell DB/CPS/Item NOTHING!
Ehh, still no. You can't make a custom/non-Binary server and still sell items. As long as you use something of TQ's, it's a no.
Old 03/27/2009, 22:12   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tw3ak View Post
Oh *** that's the last thing this forum needs is a sub-forum for idiots spammin about binary all it would be is 500 eggys making new threads all day askin nooby questions like they allready do now in this section,Instead any thread partaining to tq binary should be closed and deleted imo then maybe the egys will go back to that useless 4botters and spam there about binary instead and leave this forum.
Why is it that pretty much every thread in here Tw3ak slams people?? anyone else notice this ?
Old 03/27/2009, 22:16   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman50 View Post
Why is it that pretty much every thread in here Tw3ak slams people?? anyone else notice this ?
Because he states the truth.
Old 03/27/2009, 23:03   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetterX View Post
$500? Since when did using Google cost $500? When you buy really expensive internet. o.O

Ehh, still no. You can't make a custom/non-Binary server and still sell items. As long as you use something of TQ's, it's a no.
Learning coding doesn't cost money, unless you sign up for a useless course.
Old 03/28/2009, 00:08   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by tao4229 View Post
Learning coding doesn't cost money, unless you sign up for a useless course.
No one owns the Internet D:

(Yes, I get what you mean ;p)
Old 03/28/2009, 00:15   #21

I like to use google like you all said... Search

LEARN C# in 21 Days! lol i never used it but it was there.. im more into web design taking those classes next year in highschool

im a freshie XD
Old 03/28/2009, 02:50   #22

freshys in high school ftw! =p

WebDesign > C# anyday >=]