Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] NPC Faces

Discussion on [Request] NPC Faces within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] NPC Faces

Just curious if anyone has a list of NPC faces, so when I perform the segment like...

Code:
SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSetFace(30));
I don't have every NPC with the same face. I extracted some faces from an ani file, but I only seem to get 14, so it leaves me in a bit of a stump.

Thanks in advance to anyone who may have a list to share.
Old 03/26/2009, 00:06   #2

\ani\NpcFace.ani
Old 03/26/2009, 21:38   #3

Yah, that's what I extracted, but only got 14. Or are the Player Faces usable for NPC's too? Guess I'll give them a shot later and see.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE]NPC Faces
11/08/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 12 Replies
Hey dudes here you go this is the face code :) below this public static void Input(int LinkBack, ClientSocket CSocket) { CSocket.Send(ConquerPacket.NPCTalk(LinkBack, 3, "")); } add this
npc faces
08/27/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
hey all, can anyone tell me how i get the face i want instard of the defult face i have looked at many npcs trying to work it out i know how to do all the rest of the npcs. just as an example for you to show me with one of my npcs is a mage peppy so i want it to have a mage peppy face when you talk to it thanks all
Removing the annoying faces
08/22/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 4 Replies
Simple: go to conquer2.0/ani delete or rename playerface.ani do this when co is closed, or it wont apply changes the faces are still here, but you wont see them. If you click them, and the chat window pop up is screwed, just click the arrow on the left of the face to close the chat windows.