Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]N.R.E I've never encountered.

Discussion on [HELP]N.R.E I've never encountered. within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP]N.R.E I've never encountered.

Two days ago, some friends of mine decided they wanted to play some CO, but not the actuall server, so I went and threw together a server with all my old files I had saved. Needless to say, it became a headache fixing stuff because I forgot to backup alot of files from my previous work. Anyway, I got almost everything back to normal, when I ran into a NullReferenceException I've never encountered before. It seems the fix I'm acustom to using...

Code:
e.g: if(blabla != null)
Just won't work, it keeps denying the fix.

Here's the exception.

Code:
        public byte[] String(long CharId, byte Type, string name)
        {
            ushort PacketType = 1015;
            [COLOR="Red"]byte[] Packet = new byte[13 + name.Length];[/COLOR]
            fixed (byte* p = Packet)
Every time I attempt the fix, it presents issue with "String" and "ushort"

I've attempted different experimental methods, but nothing. I'm seriously lost, I've been trying awhile, and I'm just not getting anywhere.

If anyone can offer me a hand, it would be greatly appreciated.
Old 03/22/2009, 03:12   #2

Get on MSN.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/22/2009, 05:00   #3

No need for anyone to reply to this thread, I believe the problem is solved. Maybe not completely at this point in time, one can only hope, but I've been taught the manner to finding and correcting issues of such a nature.

Thanks.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ZSZC "Silkroad.exe has encountered a problem and needs to be closed.
05/24/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
When I start ZSZC silkroad.exe I get this error: http://a.imageshack.us/img245/8887/23201756.jpg I haven"t edited anything. Clean ZSZC and up to date(I played with the same one before on the same day. When I tryed to login in the evening, an error bumps out.).
specialforce.exe has encountered a problem
08/29/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 10 Replies
:mad: specialforce.exe has encountered a problem and needs to closed :mad: i got this error after the maintenance http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/4061/32824618. png Does anyone else encountered this error too? And how to fix this?
Problem encountered with Cheat Engine
02/04/2010 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
Hi everyone, I play on EliteCabal P.server and i would like to know, why i can open the process Cabalmain.exe with any CE or sora or MHS, but i cannot attach the process to the debugger... it was working well on EU cabal when i was on it, and on this P.serv i found a way to get my hacking tools launched without making the client crash so what i miss now is only a way to attach the process. i didnt find any clue about the errors i get when i try to attach cabalmain.exe by searching on the web,...
Special Force encountered a problem...
10/31/2009 - Soldier Front Philippines - 15 Replies
I have a problem regarding SF and its always bugging me off, here's the pic: http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/9781/probs.jpg any solutions?
Rohan Online Game has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the
08/01/2009 - Rohan - 3 Replies
Rohan Online Game has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.----->>>>> As of Today eto na ang lumalabas dun na error sa multiclient ng rohan meron po ba kau bago update na GUMAGANA? pakipost naman po d2 sa forums ty :) :mofo::mofo::mofo::mofo::mofo: