Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My server dont load Monsters

Discussion on My server dont load Monsters within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question My server dont load Monsters

My server dont load any monsters my npc thing dont even load says ¡¾Connect to game server again . . .¡¿ can someone help me fix this

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ZSZC] DB-BOT dont load skills etc.
07/01/2010 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
Hey, Like 3 days I can't use dbot 0.8. Before anything works great and then I full skilled me the Bot doesn't accept "get coordinates", don't load skills and autopotion doesn't work. I have win7 64 Bit, but anything works great before 3 days. Anyone have solution?
Searching for bot which dont kill monsters just grabing items from floor
07/08/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
I seraching for free bot which grabs items from the ground and dont killing the monsters! Does this bot exists?? Thank you for help ;)
Monsters dont attack
05/18/2008 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
Hi, i have the usa folder added to my data folder and ATM i lure the max mobs to me and all the akris on the map........BUT how do i edit the folder so only the akris follow me and not the maximum mobs that can follow you what number is it that i need to edit in the monster.cvs file to set them back to moral accept the akris?
my t bot dont atk monsters
11/11/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
hey all after i installed my t bot i made a script a tomb stone 1 and then my bot go and attack a monster only 1 hit and then run to another monster and i made in the fight option don't give up a snatch unless its dead and still the same error any solutions please ??:(