Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CoPals Questions!

Discussion on CoPals Questions! within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 03/19/2009, 08:07   #16

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2coolforu2 View Post
- Double posting is not allowed, Please use the edit button it is there for a reason.
shut up! you act like a moderator.. leave them alone. its not your problem if they double posted..
Old 03/19/2009, 08:11   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by unHOLYdoNUTS View Post
shut up! you act like a moderator.. leave them alone. its not your problem if they double posted..
It is a rule not to double post, have u not read the rules?

Here it specifically says.

- Double posting , or pushing up really old Topics , just for fun is not allowed
Old 03/19/2009, 12:09   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloofyGirl View Post

go read my post there
If you want to link me back there...

They said egypt was the best; yet people starve, and die of illnesses there every day.

What I'm not saying is the United States is the best country, but it's sure better than Egypt..

Over 50% of the population suffers from water-related diseases.

Old 03/19/2009, 12:48   #19

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2coolforu2 View Post
- Double posting is not allowed, Please use the edit button it is there for a reason.
They don't do it on purpose i don't think alot of countries lag/timeout and think the post didn't go thru so they submit it again and it double posts lol

and to becko calm down ?? whos upset ?? lol i find your server laughable just like every other one you have run it doesn't upset me it amuses me i was just stating facts your server might have been newer binary before and it might be again if ya manage to leech it off another chinese guy or crack the trial one ya got lol but doesn't make copals a "quality" server it is still run horribly by bad administration no matter what version it ever is.
Old 03/20/2009, 15:46   #20

Well Tao They Say Egypt is the best because they didn`t live in war b4 so they have not illnesses and im saying that not all of Africa dieing from illnesses every day because i do live there and im not Egyptian and u talking about all Africa i think.I think u should talk about Egypt only .