Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hellmouth pack error

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hellmouth pack error

Why every time i get this error whats wrong?

Help me.Thx

Old 11/09/2012, 23:27   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,311
O_o...

Why are your folder structures IDENTICAL to old versions on my own machine?

Looks to me like you need to follow the setup instructions again. Can't see the final error as you are too far scrolled down but it's a safe bet that you're using a bad version of sql/don't have innodb enabled and therefor don't have the stored procedures set up properly.

That or you are using an sql account that doesn't have access to the required information? Dunno

Old 11/10/2012, 08:21   #3

elite*gold: 0
But i enabled innoDB and when i create sql its was everything good

« [HELP]New jump | Friends on my server! »

Similar Threads
div pack error
12/09/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 8 Replies
I am getting the following error when I try to create an update for the data.pak file: Out of memory while expanding memory stream. Is there a file size limit that the div packer with create divs for? Yes I did you the search before I posted this thread. Thanks in advance.
Paint.net Error/Service Pack
05/31/2010 - Technical Support - 4 Replies
tag!:( ich wollte mir Paint.net instalieren nur leider leider kommt immer dieser error http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/2448/unbenanntlvt.jpg wenn ich das richtig verstehe will ich das ich mein vista ultimate auf homepremium bzw 32bit downdate richtig? gibt es da eine andere möglichkeit? mfg d3pri
fatal error ...pack.hdr
05/27/2009 - Dekaron - 11 Replies
hi ... im new to this and im stucked in a hughe problem...... im using cheat engine to hack in eternia-games server ... but when i start the luncher there comes the error... i added a screen of the error also ( http://img155.imageshack.us/my.php?image=unbenanntwls.png )... if someone can help me it would be great!!!!!!
TMME [ERROR: Problem with your data pack]
04/12/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
Whenever i select my directory for pack.hdr i get the error There was a problem with your data pack what would be the solution
i get this error with TBot(language pack problem)
08/04/2007 - SRO Ask the Experts - 0 Replies
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/2044/erroryj5.jpg i get this error... i heard that this has something to do with the asian language pack which i dont have(i deinstalled it 1 week ago) but i have no windows CD so i whanted to ask wether there is a way to fix this error ?? maybe applocate? is there a seperate download for the asian language pack so that you dont need to use the files from the windows CD? EDIT: i tried it with applocate