Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] error source 5623

Discussion on [Help] error source 5623 within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] error source 5623

first time back to p servers for a while. getting these errors when i debug saying the files are missing so i added them to the right folder and doing so caused a shitload more errors so i removed them again.

Quote:
Error 1 Source file 'C:\PyroCo Pirate Source\Source\System\SortEntry.cs' could not be opened ('Unspecified error ') Conquer_Online_Server_x64
Quote:
Error 2 Source file 'C:\PyroCo Pirate Source\Source\System\ThreadSafeDictionary.cs' could not be opened ('Unspecified error ') Conquer_Online_Server_x64
Quote:
Error 3 Source file 'C:\PyroCo Pirate Source\Source\System\Time32.cs' could not be opened ('Unspecified error ') Conquer_Online_Server_x64
Quote:
Error 4 Source file 'C:\PyroCo Pirate Source\Source\System\SafeDictionary.cs' could not be opened ('Unspecified error ') Conquer_Online_Server_x64
Quote:
Error 5 Source file 'C:\PyroCo Pirate Source\Source\System\Logger.cs' could not be opened ('Unspecified error ') Conquer_Online_Server_x64
Quote:
Error 7 The type or namespace name 'TargetFrameworkAttribute' does not exist in the namespace 'System.Runtime.Versioning' (are you missing an assembly reference?) C:\Users\Jordyn\AppData\Local\Temp\.NETFramework,V ersion=v4.0.AssemblyAttributes.cs 4 46 Conquer_Online_Server_x64
Quote:
Error 8 The type or namespace name 'TargetFrameworkAttributeAttribute' does not exist in the namespace 'System.Runtime.Versioning' (are you missing an assembly reference?) C:\Users\Jordyn\AppData\Local\Temp\.NETFramework,V ersion=v4.0.AssemblyAttributes.cs 4 46 Conquer_Online_Server_x64
its prob an easy fix but im a noob again xD
Old 10/28/2012, 06:58   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Change the target framework back to v3.5 in Visual Studio 2010. If that doesn't work, Google it.
Old 10/28/2012, 08:17   #3

okay i right clicked project in solution explorer clicked properties and changed Target Framework from 4.0 to .Net Framework 3.5. this is what you asked me to do right? sorry lol. there was also an option for .Net Framework 3.5 Client Profile. Now im left with the furst 5 errors minus the 2 'TargetFrameworkAttributeAttribute' errors.

Quote:
Error 1 Source file 'C:\PyroCo Pirate Source\Source\System\SortEntry.cs' could not be opened ('Unspecified error ') Conquer_Online_Server_x64
Quote:
Error 2 Source file 'C:\PyroCo Pirate Source\Source\System\ThreadSafeDictionary.cs' could not be opened ('Unspecified error ') Conquer_Online_Server_x64
Quote:
Error 3 Source file 'C:\PyroCo Pirate Source\Source\System\Time32.cs' could not be opened ('Unspecified error ') Conquer_Online_Server_x64
Quote:
Error 4 Source file 'C:\PyroCo Pirate Source\Source\System\SafeDictionary.cs' could not be opened ('Unspecified error ') Conquer_Online_Server_x64
Quote:
Error 5 Source file 'C:\PyroCo Pirate Source\Source\System\Logger.cs' could not be opened ('Unspecified error ') Conquer_Online_Server_x64
Old 10/28/2012, 08:35   #4

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Yah, those are source related. I don't use public sources. You'll have to read it and figure it out. Have you tried opening the files? If so, why aren't you telling the community?
Old 10/29/2012, 01:00   #5

yeah i have opened them in visual studio but that doesnt rly help me, thanks for ur help with the other 2 errors tho. anyone else that can help me with this?