Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 16:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Question.. about 5065.. working with binaryss..

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question.. about 5065.. working with binaryss..

so for client 5065.. is there a way i can make it so the new composing works with it? and vip? cause i was using 5076 with it.. and it has the new composing and vip but .. when i compose somthing.. the + stone doesnt disapear... and when u relog.. it resets.. back to its original attribute point

and also.. if anyone can tell me how to change drop and exp rates xD that would be great :P thanks..

Old   #2

moneydrop in database cq_monstertype at moneydrop and for item drop someone made a guide how to drop items and i changed exp rate at cq_levexp

Old   #3

LegendsReborn as we speak I have made my Shadow Bow +9 in market using the WuxingOven. I am also on the TQ binaries of 5065. Try using +9 stones. The code to generate is /awarditem 730009
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dania View Post
LegendsReborn as we speak I have made my Shadow Bow +9 in market using the WuxingOven. I am also on the TQ binaries of 5065. Try using +9 stones. The code to generate is /awarditem 730009
lol thanks.. i was hoping id get the new composing :S.. looks cooler :P

Old   #5

Ah lolz. This is patch 5065, it's the old ****** composing. But it still works

Do you know where you can make sockets in weapons and items? I can't find the dam NPC!
Old   #6

u just make ur clint update for new patch u have to get patch 5065 and make ur version 9999 to didn't update again Press thanks if i help u
Old   #7

ok here is a quick tip for everybody ( and i think im right if im wrong, correct me not flame me )

- if you try to use 5065 Binaries on 5078 client ( you will get major problems )

packets are different!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #8

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnon View Post
u just make ur clint update for new patch u have to get patch 5065 and make ur version 9999 to didn't update again Press thanks if i help u
WTF does that have to do with the topic being on how to use the new composing system you idiot?

Nobody asked how to stop client from autopatching your post is absolutely useless and stupid and helped nobody just shut up why would they give u thx instead you should be infracted for being a complete moron but unfortunetly they don't infract for that.
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tw3ak View Post
WTF does that have to do with the topic being on how to use the new composing system you idiot?

Nobody asked how to stop client from autopatching your post is absolutely useless and stupid and helped nobody just shut up why would they give u thx instead you should be infracted for being a complete moron but unfortunetly they don't infract for that.
rofl tw3ak xD haha well said :P do u mind helping me a bit with changing some exp rate and item rate? u can say no..since i know ur prob busy with ur own server :P