Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

READ

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
READ

i know i will probly get banned after this but it needs to be said

wtf is all ur problems the forum is here to help so in stead of saying thats **** or this is garbage y dont u take the ****** time to help them out give them suggestions on how they can make it better hell give them an example on how it could be just help out it dont mean u gotta give them the exzact code i'm done with elitepvpers u people dont know how to be frendly and help others.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 20
Man this post is just **** and garbage!
GTFO ******!

#Request ban!

NOOB!

Old   #3

i figured u was gonna be the first fagget to post here
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreymills View Post
i figured u was gonna be the first fagget to post here
Actually I was going to, but I didn't think it'd be worth it.

Good riddance.

Old   #5

Quote:
i know i will probly get banned after this but it needs to be said

wtf is all ur problems the forum is here to help so in stead of saying thats **** or this is garbage y dont u take the ****** time to help them out give them suggestions on how they can make it better hell give them an example on how it could be just help out it dont mean u gotta give them the exzact code i'm done with elitepvpers u people dont know how to be frendly and help others.

I DISAGREE SOME PEOPLE DONT EVEN LISTEN TO YOU AND ASK FOR MOOOOOOOOORE
Old   #6

it is true that people on here may not be helpful to a lot of people but if they did not spam over the same topic over and over ever after someone try's to help then they may try to help or often but most people on here that needs help will keep on asking for help and not try to do it on there own and for the people that try to help the people asking for help that people asking for help don't rely tell what that need help with
Old   #7

I just love it when a account with 11 total posts comes to epvp and tells "us" the veterans here how things should be done lol.Try dealin with idiots leechin here with "i need source please" "gimmi code for this plz" ect ect ect all day long for 2-3 years then post suggestions like this one.Nobody here asks for "help" 99% of the time they ask for the finished product allready done for them to copy+paste or download and use because there lazy bastards that don't want to spend the time to learn anything but want to let some one else do the work and wait to download it.

I help anyone that asks properly and in decent english as long as it is that key word "HELP" and are willing to do the work themselves given the proper direction on how to do it,BUT when i see majority of posts basically sayin:

"I need some one to setup my TQ binarys because i'm a dumb dumb that can't do it myself when a 6 yr old can do it please help me."

or

"I am a total moron and won't do it myself can some one post a download for translations in tq binary allready done for me because i'm too lazy plzzzz"

or

" I downloaded *** released lotf **** source but i can't code c# so will some one else release whatever i want to copy+paste into it so i never have to learn anything plzzz."

This is what 99% of new threads consist of now and it is idiotic none of these people should even be running a sever at all they don't even want to learn or are incapable of learning and deserve no help what so ever.
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tw3ak View Post
I just love it when a account with 11 total posts comes to epvp and tells "us" the veterans here how things should be done lol.Try dealin with idiots leechin here with "i need source please" "gimmi code for this plz" ect ect ect all day long for 2-3 years then post suggestions like this one.Nobody here asks for "help" 99% of the time they ask for the finished product allready done for them to copy+paste or download and use because there lazy bastards that don't want to spend the time to learn anything but want to let some one else do the work and wait to download it.

I help anyone that asks properly and in decent english as long as it is that key word "HELP" and are willing to do the work themselves given the proper direction on how to do it,BUT when i see majority of posts basically sayin:

"I need some one to setup my TQ binarys because i'm a dumb dumb that can't do it myself when a 6 yr old can do it please help me."

or

"I am a total moron and won't do it myself can some one post a download for translations in tq binary allready done for me because i'm too lazy plzzzz"

or

" I downloaded *** released lotf **** source but i can't code c# so will some one else release whatever i want to copy+paste into it so i never have to learn anything plzzz."

This is what 99% of new threads consist of now and it is idiotic none of these people should even be running a sever at all they don't even want to learn or are incapable of learning and deserve no help what so ever.
/Agree
Old   #9

i agree to

the only tang i want done for me is a full tq binary in English because my computer is in xp home edition and it don't support more then 1 language
or at list what is what i have read any way r there a way for me to see Chinese language on a xp home edion computer with the sp2 cd ? if so i can translate if not then i cant lol wow this is big time off topic lol
Old   #10

i've been on here for more then a year i just dont bother posting here becuase all u people know how to do is flam others
Old   #11

Quote:
i've been on here for more then a year i just dont bother posting here becuase all u people know how to do is flam others
Woot