Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Very new to this game,,,

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Very new to this game,,,

well i've opened a gaming center, and the kids there bug the **** out of me to install this game, anways i go to this official site, downloaded the client, then they told me to install some patches, and cid proxy, but there's a problem and it's that whenever they start playing, they tell me that the ninja wont appear or whatever, so what patches should i install after the client ? or what to install first, cid proxy or the patches, please i'm confused and running out of my mind, so if anyone can help me, even with links, and i can behave... thanks in advance

Old   #2

go to and download there client then just run the server and let it patch to the recent patch then it should work for ya if it dont work u should go to there forums and see if anyone else is having the same problem

Old   #3

i've done anything u can imagine, i mean i know alot bout games and stuff, and what patches are for but not for this game, and i've done lots of things, installing, making self-extract packages myself and knowing what patches make, from a to z, but i'm still stuck, anyways thanks for trying to help, i thought that nobody will answer me lol
Old   #4

elite*gold: 20
I think that you should try on the official forum.

Old   #5

elite*gold: 20
Well ya might try running the conqueronline "legit" instead of pre installing hacks for the kiddies allready

Your probably using wrong versions of cidproxy ( a cheat ) and it is messing up the client.
You should try running the game the way it was intended first before pre installing hacks for the idiot kids.

And this is a private server section not a conqueronline tech support for dummies section.
Old   #6

CID doesn't work anymore anyway, download the latest client and let it install the patches itself and you will be fine. Don't go installing hacks because it can mess up your computers aswell.
Old   #7

thnx mates 4 helpin me out, ur the best