Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] PrizeNPC TQ Binarys

Discussion on [Request] PrizeNPC TQ Binarys within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] PrizeNPC TQ Binarys

Does anyone of you have any idea how to make it working?
Or how/where to add Table Entrys for the PrizeNPC?

Would be nice...
Old 03/07/2009, 18:21   #2

elite*gold: 0
Haydz says:
"Oh, the great holy starcelli leader of the "BRILLIANT" coeu server... is requesting something a 4 year old could get"

His internets are being ghetto.
#Wasn't me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request]I need site to Binarys
08/09/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
I need site + or - good to Binarys.
[Request] I need a help from a coder [tq binarys]
05/29/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
i need some help from you guys at some NPC stuff >.> it will not take to much time >.> 5$ paypal who helps my will all the stuff :D [email protected]
[Request] Data.sql for TQ Binarys
05/01/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
hi all, I need a new database for TQ Binarys with type data.sql, who can help me? plz, because i can't use cq folder then copy it into mysql/data/, it have some errors. Who has successfully installed TQ Binarys can please backup data *.sql to send me? Plz help me !!!
[Request]ExpRates On Tq binarys
03/26/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Hello, I was just wonderering if anyone could help me change the exprate of my server. I use patch 5065 and I want leveling to be a little bit easier. Please leave instructions.
[request]binarys
03/10/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies
ok i no this may be pointless but its worth a try um any 1 not a binary that is almost 100% englsih or at list main parts with all npcs in the write spot if so plz send to me and il work on trying to add ninja and then release it to u all but i need binarys and a clint that works with the binarys not cn clint plz lol and i no what u r thaning do it your self well i cant lol i got xp home eddison it dont suport more then 1 langage and i cant have a sp2 cd xD