Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[I need a little help ] Please look at what this says. ( Tq Source Problem Kinda) Lol

Discussion on [I need a little help ] Please look at what this says. ( Tq Source Problem Kinda) Lol within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[I need a little help ] Please look at what this says. ( Tq Source Problem Kinda) Lol

Ok so Ive been Having This problem Where when i learn a skill i dont see it The bug is only with me Cuz my friend made me an account And Learned some skills on it and i still couldnt see the skills Its only A bug with me tho Im The hoster and i cant get no skills { my friends are using the same Client as me So i know thats not The problem } This is in Tq source Client 5065 I host
Old 03/07/2009, 19:51   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinshi88 View Post
#Resquest BAN for Yougssio87
ok What does that Have to do with What i posted Bump* Lol
Old 03/07/2009, 21:07   #3

try fool with ini folder content I dont know whatcha using if its CID **** and some loader or something or multiclient....
maybe patch it one more up (5066)
maybe and big maybe it have something to do with silent.dat in there

look in ini folder of server some files in there r not even used by server and it belongs only to client side
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/07/2009, 21:27   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by galdik View Post
try fool with ini folder content I dont know whatcha using if its CID **** and some loader or something or multiclient....
maybe patch it one more up (5066)
maybe and big maybe it have something to do with silent.dat in there

look in ini folder of server some files in there r not even used by server and it belongs only to client side
Thank you for your response I will try what you said
Old 03/07/2009, 22:47   #5

elite*gold: 20
For the 18th time ITS NOT THE SOURCE!
Old 03/07/2009, 22:49   #6

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by © Haydz View Post
For the 18th time ITS NOT THE SOURCE!
18 times and noobs don't listen/read. I have lost hope for threads like these. =d
Old 03/07/2009, 23:53   #7

If it works for your friend, it's not server related.

You ****** up something in your client. (Like magictype.dat)
Old 03/08/2009, 07:14   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tao4229 View Post
If it works for your friend, it's not server related.

You ****** up something in your client. (Like magictype.dat)
I didnt touch anything in the Client Anyway i got it working tho Haydz Who Cares ? Ppl Know what i mean When i call It Tq Source i know its the binarys..