Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]Loggin Freeze on LOTF

Discussion on [Help]Loggin Freeze on LOTF within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 03/17/2009, 15:16   #16

elite*gold: 0
Nuu please!
I need a help with stupid bug...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to fix Loggin Freeze in 5165
06/30/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies
guys, i have a co pserver 5165 Hamachi some players can't login, they the error msg " server maintenace or network blabla" , so the server is off but it's On, how can i fix this sucking bug, please help me and faaaast pls
[HELP]About loggin freeze...:(
06/27/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Anyone can help me about this loggin freeze thingy? It keeps on freezing :( Some people say that it is because of the wrong password and other's sais it is about the *broadcast spam* Does anyone here know's how to prevent this loggin freeze or is there any code for it? please help..appreciate is alot :)
[TIP]Fixing login freeze and MySQL problems on LOTF for sure!
05/08/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies
Those who downloaded some sort of a LOTF source and get it to work, soon faces a problem: login freezes, portal freezes, etc. In the worst cases, even the character account data is corrupted. Well, as this is my first post on elitepvpers, I hope to do a rich contribution for ya all, because this forum helped me to create my own server and learn a new programming language. Well, let's work: What you need: - some CO server source installed and running (if you are reading this, you already...