Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Need help] CoEmu v2

Discussion on [Need help] CoEmu v2 within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool [Need help] CoEmu v2

Hi! i got a problem i cant find how to change server rates,, and how new players can start with some cps. I'd be happy if someone posted an guide or something
Old 09/30/2012, 18:02   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Arrow CO2 PServer Guides & Releases -> CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions

#Moved to the right section
Old 10/01/2012, 02:33   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by claydol View Post
Hi! i got a problem i cant find how to change server rates,, and how new players can start with some cps. I'd be happy if someone posted an guide or something
I might be able to help you with, the server rates.
idk I don't use 5095/co emu versions
go into your navicat
hopefully there is a configuration ;table.
enter it, and enter/change your exp rate, prof rate, skill rate.

Enjoy, also hope i helped. remember i'm new here so please press that "thanks" button good luck
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] CoEmu
08/31/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies
i got CoEmu i followed the guide and i am getting this error when i try to start the login server and for the game server it just brings up any error there is noting in the command prompt can anyone help me?
[Help] CoEmu V2
07/12/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Hello elitepvpers, I have that source on my pc and the server works but when i wanna login with the client is says Can't connect to server. I searched on allot of topics and did everything but it don't works. Can someone help me plz? add me to msn [email protected] Thank you, Stefans94
[HELP] I need some help with CoEmu V2
07/02/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Hi Today i tried to put the CoEmu Source On, and i did everything right, but i cant login on the server idk why. Can some one help me? Here is one Screen of what heappening when i try to login http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/606/errors.jpg
[Help] COEmu 2 on LAN
06/09/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 22 Replies
Hi, I manage to run the source sample provided here (thanks Andy and to all who was involved in making. You know who you are). I perfectly run the server locally on my computer, bu since then i have extra 4 pcs and my friends wants to play FB, I manage to install the client to the other 4 pcs editing the server.dat on theirs to the ip on my pc locally with an ip address of 192.168.0.187 (you know Dlink DHCP ip's) On my pc, server.dat sticks to 127.0.0.1 I edited the loginservers...
help CoEmu v2
05/30/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
i need video for how fixed Release code CoEmu v2 i cant put any code plase plase help