Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Some Eroor

Discussion on Some Eroor within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Some Eroor

Good Night Everyone
From i know elitepvpers and Every Problem I Meet no One help me and EveryTime all Say Read Old Topic or ur Lazy i don't know why member why answer about my topic when u didn't help me i'm now have problem at my source Binary i got Translte cq_action but have 2 bugs and hope someone help me about this bugs 1st can't make Soc at Earing or cornet or cap .. Second Problem can't upgrade items by Dbs a WeponMaster but but When I get Normal Items Upgrade good But Can't Upgrade Super I Don't Know Why If anyOne Know why Tell Me not Know Please Let My Topic to prof one thx Everyone and Sorry For Bad English
Old 02/23/2009, 10:19   #2

Lol No One Prof Here
Old 02/23/2009, 11:59   #3

u see if anyone is looking for egys or just for idiots its simple.
their description of problems is usually so wonderfull that it makes people cry.
description "some error"
well but the best call was not so long ago
"I have many errors! How do I fix them"(or so) that post would propably win the contest of stupidity

u see there is individuals that dont even have basic knowledge about things they need to know to do anything in that or that server. so its even more pointless to try help them. u will just get more spammed u and others with their nooby questions sooner or later.
so sry we r automaticly expecting them.
Old 02/23/2009, 12:37   #4

hehehe egys guy 1st one know wat meaning to make pvserver and 1st know binary TQ and egy guy best forever
Old 02/23/2009, 14:11   #5

=/ you do not get when someone is being sarcastic do you... sarcastic basically is when someone is making fun of you.

uninstall then try reinstall again. i tried then deleted tq binary for kicks... everything worked fine, upgrading +ing socketing works perfectly fine if you installed/started the server up correctly. hell i socket normal, refine, uni, elite, and super items (if you DONT **** with the file since you dont have a clue on editing anything in there, leave that to people with actual knowledge)
Old 02/23/2009, 16:43   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnon View Post
hehehe egys guy 1st one know wat meaning to make pvserver
that rly makes me want to puke ... They know as first persons how to run it ? wow, impresive why dont make guides then ? why do they asking/begging for them??
Quote:
and 1st know binary TQ
u do ? did u meet them in person ? how do they look? lets see if u know then answer me this how would u fix artisanOU(first sockets during translating)?? I can ensure u I know the solution
Quote:
and egy guy best forever
y right nothing new. so u r all supermans ??
I wanna meet Obana to see his face in person. Pick me up. thx.

as long as u cant even type properly in english...

topic closed lost case.
Old 02/23/2009, 16:57   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by galdik View Post
that rly makes me want to puke ... They know as first persons how to run it ? wow, impresive why dont make guides then ? why do they asking/begging for them??u do ? did u meet them in person ? how do they look? lets see if u know then answer me this how would u fix artisanOU(first sockets during translating)?? I can ensure u I know the solution
y right nothing new. so u r all supermans ??
I wanna meet Obana to see his face in person. Pick me up. thx.

as long as u cant even type properly in english...

topic closed lost case.
lol all what i can say i want to know where are you from maybe they are a noobs like you Xd you will Be OWNED Soon And Tell Me where Are You From I Think You Comed From Noobs country right ?
Old 02/23/2009, 17:03   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMasterrrr View Post
lol all what i can say i want to know where are you from maybe they are a noobs like you Xd you will Be OWNED Soon And Tell Me where Are You From I Think You Comed From Noobs country right ?
hehe ur nice Bro To answer to this Noob
Old 02/23/2009, 17:10   #9

Quote:
just to point that one >< all first letter are caps >>> nothing else to do im guessing

xmasterrrr and magnon people saying egypt people dont know much because people on elitepvper who are egypt ask for things alot like sources and free codes and they dont search so they just saying off of what they know

maybe you can change it by not asking for free things and searchin before you post
Old 02/23/2009, 17:12   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeTe Ninja View Post
just to point that one >< all first letter are caps >>> nothing else to do im guessing

xmasterrrr and magnon people saying egypt people dont know much because people on elitepvper who are egypt ask for things alot like sources and free codes and they dont search so they just saying off of what they know

maybe you can change it by not asking for free things and searchin before you post
lol where are you too from ?
Old 02/23/2009, 17:13   #11

Quote:
lol where are you too from ?
usa
Old 02/23/2009, 17:26   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeTe Ninja View Post
usa
i think thats opama from africia lol so know egypt better than africia and opama from africia so donot talk about egyption wtf
Old 02/23/2009, 17:38   #13

OBAMA , spell it right

Barack Obama — Place of Birth: Honolulu, Hawaii, USA

According to

first page of google ><

he was born in usa thats why he president , he can be whatever he wants, but to be president born in usa and dont swear at me
Old 02/23/2009, 17:57   #14

elite*gold: 20
Why are you even replying to those 2 idiots pete ?? We all know that xmasterrr and magnon are 2 of the stupidest,most ignorant egys on this forum just put em on ignore like the rest of us and you won't even see there posts.

If everyone ignores them and quits replying to there stupidy maybe they will quit spammin the forums askin for every little thing that there too dumb to figure out that a average 8 yr old would know to do lol.

Code:
This message is hidden because XMasterrrr is on your ignore list.
that is all i see all over the forums about 30+ times a day LMAO along with a few others.It is so nice not to have to read his stupidty and lies all day long.
Old 02/23/2009, 18:15   #15

Quote:
i think thats opama from africia lol so know egypt better than africia and opama from africia so donot talk about egyption wtf
dude all you do Is Guess random passwords of phpmyadmin , If your Really that much of "hacker"Prove to us that your not just peace of **** Please.Btw If your soo good Guess my Password , or get it "Hacking way"