Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone up for a project (Programmers!)

Discussion on Anyone up for a project (Programmers!) within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
Anyone up for a project (Programmers!)

Hey.

With quite a lot of freetime on my hands I now wish to start up a project/server, preferably with another coder to speed things up.

I know the area very well, and so should you. Source will be written in C#, from scratch obviously, and I'll handle the web development as well.

Looking for someone that is ready to spend time on this, have much experience when it comes to programming, both in general and for CO.

Send a PM here on e*pvp and we'll discuss more.
Old 09/18/2012, 22:56   #2

elite*gold: 0
I think the thread you're looking for is this:

Good luck with your project.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/18/2012, 23:08   #3

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
That is correct, remember to use that thread for this sort of purposes.

#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SWF Programmers
01/10/2012 - Facebook - 0 Replies
hi, can someone have a look at this swf from this game i pulled, there is alot more swf files available through charles such as assets, data and such. I decompiled it but i only just started learning about swf editing and looking at the data, it's all going over my head lol, but there is information in there that looks modable. Also, i could find any results in cheat engine, which is unforonate, but i think charles may be able to hack this game, the game is called Twilight Carnival and...
Tip for programmers
01/23/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
last week using cid proxy by 7-9 hours a day i got like 6-10kk for each day.. but i got also 3 chars botjailed.. because autoloot in cidproxy is easily detectable for other online players.. he only drops uppon gold and jump as a crazy frog.. so.. the bot we want is simplified autoloot that are slower than cid.. that would be great get money without losing a charv:D
All About Programmers
10/22/2008 - CO2 Programming - 35 Replies
I've made this topic to discuss people's opinions and stereotypes about programmers as a whole (opinions about individuals aren't helpful). I've always wondered what people thought about programmers and what they expect us to act like. This is a very, very 'out-there' thread but I think it sorta sticks to the forum topic :D Here are a few questions that come to mind when I think about programmers: Do you think of everyday problems in terms of programing? Are all programmers irritable...
to programmers
01/20/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
I'm trying to send a f2 to the game with my macro (autohotkey ControlSend, ,{F2},ahk_id %id%) however the game doesn't seem to respond to this at all. I tried sending to firefox (for f11 fullscreen) and it works. So it must be a special way that the game intercepts keypresses. Anyone can help me with this? Like what specific control of the conquer window should i use? (right now i left it blank...) ps. If i have the window activated and use the regular send function to send keys it works. ...
any programmers please look
11/28/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 14 Replies
ok i have a question not sure if possible maybe it is maybe its not.is there any way for a trojin to hit a flying archer.maybe some sort of programable thing that can be done for it im not sure what is server side and what is client side but i would like some input on this so i dont waist a bunch of my time on something that is imposible.