Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

backup

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool backup

Need cov2 backup 100/100 please fast ! and help me I dont know use navicat ı select back up and only acc charakter guild item mobs mobspanws npc portals only 8 ? or 8+

Old 02/17/2009, 15:04   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquerstr View Post
Need cov2 backup 100/100 please fast ! and help me I dont know use navicat ı select back up and only acc charakter guild item mobs mobspanws npc portals only 8 ? or 8+
FORGET THAT FKED UP SOURCE ****!! ITS ALWAYS COV2 THIS COV2 THAT STUPID NOOBS MAKES A **** TOPIC ABOUT IT TRY TO DO IT URE OWN OR JUST QUIT

Old 02/17/2009, 16:23   #3

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by turk55 View Post
FORGET THAT FKED UP SOURCE ****!! ITS ALWAYS COV2 THIS COV2 THAT STUPID NOOBS MAKES A **** TOPIC ABOUT IT TRY TO DO IT URE OWN OR JUST QUIT
Agreed!! So tired of new threads everyday about this ripped off source that xmasterrr didn't even make yet claims he did when anyone with a brain that opens the source can tell it is identicle to kinshico.

Not to mention it is 100% unstable and useless and nobody will offer any support for it because it isn't worth it.
Old 02/17/2009, 21:17   #4

lol i checked out cov2 and from the people who ask me questions here are some major problems

PROBLEMS 101

- Saving

- Incorrect Backup.SQL

- Leveling

- Item Drops

- NPCs ( CODED WAY WRONG )

- LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AG

- ERROR FOR MOBSPAWNS

- TOO MESSY

and a few others

THIS IS WHAT I NOTCIED FROM MY OWN EXP ( PROBLEMS ONLY )
- It actually has 2 or 3 sources in one source.. if you go to COv2 the first folder you will see another COv2 so there is two sources in one source ><
- the backup is messed uP so much bugs

... i end up fixing all of it that was buggy ( by that i mean what i posted above, it worked fine ) but i started getting annoyed of it becusae it was so horrible and messy that started making laaaaaaag

also xmasterrr DOESNT EVEN HELP!!!.. ( not that i asked him,, talking about others asking him )

Old 02/17/2009, 21:31   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeTe Ninja View Post
lol i checked out cov2 and from the people who ask me questions here are some major problems

PROBLEMS 101

- Saving

- Incorrect Backup.SQL

- Leveling

- Item Drops

- NPCs ( CODED WAY WRONG )

- LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AG

- ERROR FOR MOBSPAWNS

- TOO MESSY

and a few others

- It actually has 2 or 3 sources in one source.. if you go to COv2 the first folder you will see another COv2 so there is two sources in one source ><

... i end up fixing all of it that was buggy ( by that i mean what i posted above, it worked fine ) but i started getting annoyed of it becusae it was so horrible and messy that started making laaaaaaag

also xmasterrr DOESNT EVEN HELP!!!.. ( not that i asked him,, talking about others asking him )
That describes LOTF in general.
Old 02/17/2009, 21:38   #6

agree but i like lotf
Old 02/18/2009, 17:51   #7

Lol i got a source started from CoV2 but full workig .... if you want it add me .... i am a noob .. so don't ask me questions
Old 02/18/2009, 18:07   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeTe Ninja View Post

PROBLEMS 101

- Saving (Easy to fix it)

- Incorrect Backup.SQL (Hello , Only few tables missing) =0

- Leveling (Easy I just re-calculated the Leveling rates =])

- Item Drops(Delete And Rewrite them)

- NPCs(delete them and rewrite em your way.

- LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AG (Delete useless things like Antibot and Other ***** that laggs the most)

- ERROR FOR MOBSPAWNS(Only wrong values =],easy to fix)

- TOO MESSY ( Agreed, Wud be easier to take a Fresh LOTF -non Edited one and Do everything yourself.That Would work way better LOL)

and a few others

I just Helped you all how to make Kinshi's Source Better a little bit =] Have a fun , but My advice is to leave it and Take a fresh Orginal LOTF.

« :O MUST SEE | [WHY] TQ files »