Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] See items in inventory

Discussion on [Help] See items in inventory within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] See items in inventory

Dear Pvpers
I just set up my 5620 client and i have a shop in it selling souls the problem is that shop when i try to buy the souls from it i cant
like no cps is taken from me and no item appear in my inventory
how can i solve this issue plz reply me ASAP

Also i tried to get souls like whirlpoolArmor and others by codes
But seems i cant
Old 09/12/2012, 14:18   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Breakpoint your shop code to find where it fails. You need to learn to debug if you want to be able to do anything with private servers.

I'd say breakpoint each section where the purchasing can fail (item doesn't exist in shop, inventory is full and not enough currency are the main ones that pop to mind). If any of these are triggered then you know what went wrong. If it gets through to the final breakpoint (wherever the item is finished being created and the client has been informed) and there's STILL an issue then there's a larger problem with the shop code in whatever source you're using.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
(SC) How to delete Bug items on Inventory?
04/22/2012 - Facebook - 1 Replies
PLEASE let me know how to delete or sell it i have 2 bug items
[Help]Dragonica Inventory items problem
08/31/2011 - Dragonica Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi all........i've a problem...... when i log in into my server as always it makes my items disappear..... when i get a item it will stay until i relog and that's a little weird.... does anyone know how to fix this problem? I've already put permission on the DB account and idk what to do..... please help me :( thanks in advance.
Search for items inside inventory metin2
07/16/2011 - General Coding - 0 Replies
English Hello, I been learning alot from this web page and the users who share their knowledge, can some one give me some help on finding items inside the inventory using c++ Thanks.. German Hallo, seit ich lerne viel von dieser Web-Seite und die Nutzer, die ihr Wissen zu teilen, kann jemand mir etwas Hilfe auf der Suche nach Einträgen im Inventar mit c + + Dank ..
[Question] delete Items from Inventory
08/12/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
Perhaps it is rather a stupid question, but I ask anyway. Is there an Action Type ID what items will automatically delete after the maintenance? Or do I have to make that over a Query? And I could be whoever they happened to Action ID list post. Because I can not find here. The once forcer or funhacker created.
l2w ig items in inventory not showing.
04/11/2010 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
Hi, I am having problems with my igw, i have the latest version, Oracles 2.17j, it works fine but I have a nig issue where inventory items are not showing correctly, as a result no consumables can be used also I cannot farm seeds. I can drop and pick up potions so they would work, but same trick didnt work for seeds, anyone else faced this problem and come across a solution? Thanks.