Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Yes, I Used the "Search" Button

Discussion on Yes, I Used the "Search" Button within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 09/11/2012, 16:12   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
As mentioned the error is referencing the NHibernate db configuration.

Instead of using just one folder from the original download, I suggest re-extracting the full source and configuring it again. I'd get used to doing that when you're just starting out I can't even begin to count the number of times I've screwed up a source and it's usually easier to just start with the last stable version (thus, backup sources whenever you reach a new milestone so you have a save point!)

Question

1: Are you still able to connect to sql manually? (open navicat and the database you created is still there?)

2: Re-extract the full source to a fresh folder, run configuration so you have a fresh start.

3: Have you tried opening the project itself and debugging? I virtually never just run the exe files. Changes are only updated when you debug so it's generally a good practice to get into especially due to it giving you plenty more information inside visual studio when something goes wrong (although the current issue it won't help with as nhibernate is already giving you what it considers a reasonable error report... which is virtually imposible to read through! lol
1. No, I get the "(2003) MySQL cannot connect to localhost because you would like to be successful - 10061" error. When it works though, I have no problem!

2. Will do!

3. Yes, I always debug in order to save my changes. But if you mean opening the .sln file to debug the .cs files in order to start, no, I just run the .exes when I have not made any changes.
Old 09/11/2012, 16:20   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias5594 View Post
1. No, I get the "(2003) MySQL cannot connect to localhost because you would like to be successful - 10061" error. When it works though, I have no problem!

2. Will do!

3. Yes, I always debug in order to save my changes. But if you mean opening the .sln file to debug the .cs files in order to start, no, I just run the .exes when I have not made any changes.
(2003) MySQL cannot connect to localhost : it seems you made changes to your firewall settings or MySql.

Open skype...
Old 09/11/2012, 16:38   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danial Eugen View Post
(2003) MySQL cannot connect to localhost : it seems you made changes to your firewall settings or MySql.

Open skype...
As much as I'd love to work with you right now, I have to go to work from 11:00 to 5:00. So, if you're still online around 5:00 (which is like 11:00 PM UAE time, I think), I'll be on Skype, alright?
Old 09/13/2012, 03:20   #34

Quote:
As much as I'd love to work with you right now, I have to go to work from 11:00 to 5:00. So, if you're still online around 5:00 (which is like 11:00 PM UAE time, I think), I'll be on Skype, alright?
I opened skype but you was offline so if you solved your problem yourself it is a very good step, otherwise just leave a message for me and i will come to help you in my free time ok ?
Old 09/14/2012, 02:07   #35

Quote:
I opened skype but you was offline so if you solved your problem yourself it is a very good step, otherwise just leave a message for me and i will come to help you in my free time ok ?
Okay, thanks Danial! No, I have not fixed the problem. I re-extracted Albetros' Source and ****, but I still have the same problem. Then again, I think I only re-extracted the .Game and .Login folders. So, maybe I have to re-extract the ENTIRE source. How exactly do I use the configuration creator anyway? I'm puzzled. Do I have to do it in the main folder, the .Login folder AND in the .Game folder?
Old 09/14/2012, 02:25   #36

Quote:
Okay, thanks Danial! No, I have not fixed the problem. I re-extracted Albetros' Source and ****, but I still have the same problem. Then again, I think I only re-extracted the .Game and .Login folders. So, maybe I have to re-extract the ENTIRE source. How exactly do I use the configuration creator anyway? I'm puzzled. Do I have to do it in the main folder, the .Login folder AND in the .Game folder?
You did not focused with me when i was doing it...
Old 09/15/2012, 17:16   #37

Quote:
You did not focused with me when i was doing it...
I tried! I was too excited, I worked all day and I have ADD If you don't wanna help anymore I completely understand. I still can't thank you enough for doing what you have already done for me.
Old 09/16/2012, 19:14   #38

Quote:
I tried! I was too excited, I worked all day and I have ADD If you don't wanna help anymore I completely understand. I still can't thank you enough for doing what you have already done for me.
Who told you that i don't wanna help anymore ? it is just the fact that i am too busy nowadays...
Old 09/17/2012, 18:43   #39

Quote:
Who told you that i don't wanna help anymore ? it is just the fact that i am too busy nowadays...

I think you misunderstood me :x

Tags
5165, assistance, guide, private, server