Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[HELP] Need a lil help

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] Need a lil help

Hey guys, i know i havent requested help / released anything in a while, I have a source fully translated [Binary's] but, when i attempt to log in, It gives me the error : Failed to load Server.dat please reinstall, If anyone could help me, please do, I'll be releasing the translated version of binary's sometime soon I've made this thread for a lil help, Not to be flamed, Thanks!

Old   #2

.. u told me u had a ALMOST fully translated 1 lolz, and i take it u left InfinityCo?

o well me n PeTe Jake n Thomas got it all

GL w ur server (thats not sarcastic i mean it......)

Old   #3

I had to do 3 more npc;s idiot, yes ive left Infinity you dont even code, what kind of team is that, you dont allow people to eat, when they do they come back to 300 nudges after they told you they was going to eat, you'd rather play Euro Gunz than work on your server, i saw you on teamviewer call me a dumb ***, which is 1 of reasons i left, which you cannot admit, I'll give screenshots as proof when Emily gets on, you back stab all your staff, 1 day you start translating tq binary, next you've translated it all, You tell me you and pete have coded some of Hybrids ini flat file source, I say to pete "how far did ya get on that source with grant" he says you didnt even start, You need to stop lying, I told you i left Infinity on msn, You dont know how to use photoshop, you dont know how to use Flash pro, you ask me about every error you find, GO **** YOURSELF, you wont get no more help from me. Infinity is gone from me for good, now leave me alone, before i release InfinityCO files, Which strictly are mine, as i coded atleast 3/4 of them, Don't bother messaging me on msn, Leave me the **** alone, I work better without dumb ***'s like you tieing me down