Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question to all

Discussion on Question to all within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Question to all

Hello all ! How can i fix the rollback on my source?
Or what i need to fix on the source?
Please help me
Old 02/06/2009, 19:53   #2

You need to create an auto save process that will transfer all the char info to the database
Old 02/06/2009, 21:29   #3

different source... dont close the X when closing the console , press enter or .close
Old 02/06/2009, 21:51   #4

elite*gold: 20
Or make your source stable enough so that you know it Will NOT crash, then just save peoples info whenever they disconnect... Like Inf and I do, possibly many others too.
Old 02/06/2009, 22:18   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by © Haydz View Post
Or make your source stable enough so that you know it Will NOT crash, then just save peoples info whenever they disconnect... Like Inf and I do, possibly many others too.
Me.
No need to auto save if the server doesn't crash .
Old 02/06/2009, 22:52   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,000
I'd still suggest saving on some major things since it's possible to have powerout >_> (Unless you have UPS and make it close everything after you've saved everything, lol.)