Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[help] adding code

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[help] adding code

sorry for double thread, mod please delete my other thread in coding section

k guys well i feel like a noob cause whenever i try to add in some coding found in forums with releases i always get errors, and when i begin to fix the errors more come up lol...is there anything i should know about adding coding found from forums?

Also if anyone could tell me how i could change the rates on quality items drops (refined etc.)

PS: i have experience using this somewhat so im not completely retarded, just have no idea what im doing wrong

EDIT: btw i use LOTF TCWNN source
EDIT2: drop rates on quality items fixed, found it

thanks for any help in advance

Old 02/03/2009, 03:21   #2

lol, i can help you create a lotf pserver but im not going to do anything, just going to put edits in it and give to you :P cuz im bored

Old 02/03/2009, 03:33   #3

LOL thatd be kinda sweet...well mines up and running right now but i wanna implement stuff into the server such as guilds, marriage, exp pot general stuff like that but when i put the code into the .cs files no matter what i always get errors and end up not being able to debug and stuff

EDIT: my server has mobs and stuff and its pretty good, just missing stuff like a few NPCs and quests and all that

im on msn if u wanna message me: ill be taking a shower be back like 15 mins
Old 02/03/2009, 06:15   #4

yeah i have the same problem, i dont really know how to add the stuff xD i know im nooby but we all have to start some where

Old 02/03/2009, 16:18   #5

..have problems..how to add team and guild??
Old 02/03/2009, 22:50   #6

Guys, before u add any code to your servers atleast learn the basics of c# programming language. When adding code from here... make sure its from the same source u use coz if it isnt you'll need to rewrite it using the values in your source. For example in some sources the AuthPacket is called LoginPacket n it may have many other names... and when the code u add has values with diferent names than the ones at your source it'll naturally return errors. All the calculations are the same its just the way the code is written n the name of the values
Old 02/04/2009, 01:55   #7

sorry to be so nooby but is there any online instructions on #C

« [Request]How to get ninja on my server??? | Hmm... lil help plz? »