Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I have searched all over and can't find the right sever.

Discussion on I have searched all over and can't find the right sever. within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I have searched all over and can't find the right sever.

Ive looked for bout 4 hours now and i can't find the kind of pvp sever im interested in. Im looking for a pvp sever that i can use commands/npcs to get top lvl n gear instantly. I didnt like the way TQ was going with CO so i quit bout a yr ago. Basically i dont want to put any time into a char i just want to fb with people who have the same gear. I miss fbing alot lol. I just dont have the time to put into a char. i see you can lvl fast on some severs , i just want to go straight to the pvp and fbing aspect. Any help would be very appreciated.

Im actually looking for somthing like the way CoRevolution aka (CoR) was or the old qonquer was. Thanks in advance.
Old 08/16/2012, 10:45   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
HybridCo is what your looking for then
Old 08/16/2012, 10:52   #3

elite*gold: 130
Old 08/16/2012, 19:17   #4

Nah HybridCo atm isnt cuz u barely see players on
Old 08/16/2012, 23:03   #5

Yea thats just what im looking for. i havnt dl it yet hope it still up.
Thanks every1