Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]DDS Transparency

Discussion on [Help]DDS Transparency within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 08/12/2012, 20:23   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by C#Storm View Post
i like this Halo .. Good work (Y)
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/13/2012, 14:24   #17

elite*gold: 0
"Well when you have issues getting .dds plugins working for CS6, Paint.Net is excellent for saving a .dds to png for you to edit in PS and vice versa. Anyone actually doing the edits in Paint.Net I feel sorry for though."

@devilsmum what issues are you having? I tried installing the plugin on cs6 and cs5.1 earlier yesterday and both worked o_O

"Paint.NET is excellent for quick jobs."

@Idonthaveausername A banana is also great for a quick snack, but its got nothing on a 3 course meal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] Wallhack transparency modifier
10/07/2012 - Counter-Strike Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 6 Replies
What it does: It lets you change the opacity of wallhacks for games like css and tf2. So if you can't see through walls well enough or want walls to become more solid, you can change it in seconds using this program. Your wallhack change takes effect when you restart CSS or you can change your materials without restarting css by turning on sv_cheats 1 and do mat_reloadallmaterials. Only existing transparent materials will be changed to prevent making player models or the floor transparent. ...
Transparency Key [VB]
07/07/2012 - .NET Languages - 5 Replies
hey leute ich habe in photoshop ein bild erstellt. es ist transparent also hat ein transparenten background. dann habe ich in vb.net dieses bild als hintergrund bid gesetzt die back color auf "Fuchsia" gestellt und den Tarsnaprency Key auch auf "Fuchsia" sodass nur das bild zusehen ist , nur sieht man an den seiten noch ein paar lilane also Fuchsia streifen. Nur wieso?
Working with Alpha Channels (Transparency in DDS)
03/20/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 10 Replies
Ok so the tutorial before showed you the basics of DDS editing, and how to open it, edit it, and save it. Now in this tutorial, i'm going to be going over the more advanced editing of DDS. I'm going to show you how to use Alpha Channels, or transparency in DDS. I'm pretty sure a lot of people wondered how to do this, its not that hard after you get the hang of it. Ok so i'm not going to edit anything, but i'm going to start a new dds project from scratch. 1. Make a new project, use this...
transparency
07/04/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
hey guys, im not askign for the link to where i can find what i'm looking for but i'm just asking what its called i remeber reading a few months ago about a patch or tool that allows you to make the monsters transparent or somehting liek that to allow you to click through them so you can hop or run correctly. i was wondering what that tool or patch is called. thanks ahead of time and i was curious on what a nproxy or pro proxy was. thanks
transparency help
11/28/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
*Edit* k, nm, after spending iunno how long reading through every single post on the topic -.- I figured out what I was doing wrong. Well anyhow here are some SS's of what I've done, a black/gold/red archer coat, a pink tao armour(I didn't like the pink version provided here, seemed to purple :/) and a sketchy attempt at trojan full super(which needs work, but hey I'm new at this)