Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HellCo Try To Be Scamer

Discussion on HellCo Try To Be Scamer within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 01/23/2009, 01:51   #16

elite*gold: 0
beautiful =]
Old 01/23/2009, 02:04   #17

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tw3ak View Post
LOL i told you guys this before i recognise him from ******** he got banned several times for scamming others by offering services and other things and generally just being a liar and a twit.

examples:

1) Offering hosting for people to get there sources when he never has any dedicated hosting just looks them up via web and says that's what he has paid for lol.

2) Taking released sources by others and renaming them and sayin he coded them.

3) Generally bs'n everything that came out of his mouth and ****** off everyone on ******** on a daily basis.

Anything he says should be taken by all as a grain of salt nothing he says is ever the truth or correct.

His servers he kept trying to run were always named HellCo and always failed because they were all flawed lotf servers.

He is also the account Daniel that recently started posting here,thre both same person.
Is he that danieltaylor090 person from ********? o.o
Old 01/23/2009, 10:17   #18

lol Emme Cute FAce
Old 01/23/2009, 16:11   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetterX View Post
Is he that danieltaylor090 person from ********? o.o
Yes... =/
Old 01/23/2009, 18:13   #20

Old 01/25/2009, 00:36   #21

lol Emme, shes cute.
And HellCo is a fool. Anyone with such bad grammar would never be a mod.