Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] New items !

Discussion on [Request] New items ! within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] New items !

If you can edit an item of defense.

ex: Tornado 5k def pls

If someone can pass me?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
(Request) Where To Get Set Items [gPotato]
04/04/2010 - Dragonica - 5 Replies
can someone post here or give me a link to where do i get each item of the sets and in which mission map and what star ? please help me a.s.a.p thx :)
[Request]Items.
11/14/2009 - Mabinogi - 7 Replies
hello people. i was wondering if someone can make other items like the Slice of meat as a Summon Capsule. Is it possible to make 10hp pots as 50hp pots? or something like using apples as dyes? i think it's possible because they are all consumables like the friend summon capsule thingy.
[Request]anyway to change how the items look in ur bag?
09/14/2009 - CO2 Programming - 2 Replies
I've been wondering if there's anyway to make some item look like a DB for example,using itemtype editor,I can change the name of CelestialStone to DragonBall, but how to change the look of CelestialStone to the look of DragonBall?! if I did so,I can scam others by giving them the files that changes these stuff...and tell them it's a speed hack or something, and after they install it, I trade them a CelestialStone, and they'll see it as a DB,and they'll pay alot :D that's my point,so plz all...
[Request] Compose items Fix
03/24/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
I want to know how to fix the npc who compose your items into +1 +2 ... in TQ binaries. I shearched before that and didn't find so don't tell me "Shearch button" please :) And please don't tell me that TQ binarys sux because isn't for me! I'm working on a own source actually. So if someone can help me to fix this problem it will be cool :D Thanks -Kital82
[Request] items+ Mounts
10/29/2006 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies
Hey ich möchte mich in Zukunft hier selbst ein bissle engagieren aber brauch noch bissle erfahrung... da ich ein paar dateien einfach net finde sag ich einfachmal was ich noch brauche.... 1.Wunschmodels (z.b. brauner kodo zu blaue onyxia *g*) Frostschneide zu maladath Blutbespritzte Schulterstücke zu den Schulterstücken des Eroberers Opferdolch der Qiraji zu Thunderfury Löwenherzhelm zu Helm des Eroberers