Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 03:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

This My Another Tq Source Didnt Got Hacked Yet O.o

Closed Thread

Old 01/18/2009, 00:35   #16

elite*gold: 20
Is there any reason you're posting these pictures here? Like I have already stated official source does not equal to private server source so you are in wrong section. I'm sure that on your old forum you could do what the hell you wanted to do but this is not the case here.

#Closed & Infraction issued for posting in wrong section.

Closed Thread

« [HELP] TQ BINARY files | [REQUEST] Looking for a good team. »

Similar Threads
Hello guys, i got hacked and gm didnt help me :( so i ask for help here
12/22/2009 - Kal Online - 25 Replies
Hello guys, i got hacked 7 days ago, i sent a c/s to gms connected my id card, they told me twrite back after 7 days... GM Reply Hello. This is Kalonline. We checked over your report and blocked hackers.
For those who didnt get this already
04/24/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
ok i know the crack is in chinese but what u can do is load up the english walker, set up everything for what char u want to bot on, save it and there ya go. once u save it go to ur english walker file and copy the .ini file and paste it into the chinese file. there ya go happy botting.:D so for example say ur char is a nuker named 111. set up your nukes and rests and whatnot. and save it as nuker111. then goto ur english walker file and copy nukrt111.ini and paste it in your chinese. ...
i didnt know where to put this
04/21/2008 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 2 Replies
does anyone know a hack to get an account unbanned?? or is that even possible?
Just some help for ppl who didnt know.
11/15/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
It is fairly easy, just have the application that you want to capture active (on top of all other progs) and hold the Alt(bottom-left of keyboard) button then push Print Screen/ SysRq(top-right of keyboard), then open up paint/photoshop ect. paste it, then save, so you can upload it to pvpers. sometimes a pic says more than words... so Alt+PrintScreenSysRq, then paste, save thats it, plz dont flame, im just trying to help again........ nobody offered to help me learn to...